「10; touchy- not touchy, but like... yeah, touchy」

Jimin is walking on clouds on his way to the bus stop. Hoseok is practicing overtime today and he can enjoy taking the bus once in a while.

    There is a giddy feeling in his chest and he kind of just wants to squeal in happiness.

    Jungkook seemed to actually like him today. Or at least tolerate him. Either way it's definitely progress and Jimin welcomes that warmly.

    Not only did that happen, but Jimin also got to hear him sing.

    There is no way he could ever describe just how beautiful Jungkook sings. There is no way. And on top of that he looked ridiculously attractive in his black sweater and ripped jeans. Jimin just wanted to jump into his lap and lick the vein along his neck.

    Not that he would ever give in to that desire.

    Jimin greets the bus driver with a bright smile, and she seems to be affected as her smile gets bigger and genuine when greeting him back.

    Jimin's mood hasn't dropped even a little bit when he arrives at home and his mother smiles immediately when she sees him.

    "Good day?" She questions knowingly.

    Jimin nods, "Amazing. I did well on my math test and I got along with Jungkook in music class and our project is going really well!"

    Areum pulls him into a quick hug and Jimin giggles as she seems more excited than himself.

    "That's really good news, Jimin-ah! I guess Hyunwoo was right about Jungkook not having anything against your sexuality, then. I'm so happy," She says, beaming as she hugs the younger once more.

    "When are we going over to them today? What am I going to wear?" Jimin asks, backing towards the stairs while still facing his mother.

    "We have to be there by seven. Just wear something comfortable and nice. There is no need to impress anyone," Areum assures and Jimin nods before going up to his room.

    His mother's words make it sound as if they are one big family now. That makes him both happy and scares him slightly.

    Areum viewing them all like a family means that her relationship with Hyunwoo is strong and will most likely last, but it also means sort of becoming Jungkook's stepbrother.

    Having the hots for your straight step brother is going to be tough, Jimin is pretty sure.

    He is also pretty sure that his nonexistent chance to be with Jungkook is going to be even more nonexistent when Jimin is not only of the wrong sex, but also Jungkook's brother.

    For Jimin... Well, Jungkook is still as attractive to him as always with his tattoos and dark gaze and his lip ring and the way he doesn't give a shit about what anyone thinks. Jimin is in a hopeless situation where he's already too smitten and can't seem to stop it. Actually, Jimin is hopeless, period.

    It's just... Jungkook.

    Jimin was so surprised today at music class that he almost choked on air when Jungkook opened his mouth and started to sing. He almost lost his fucking mind right then and there. Jungkook is just so interesting. He's mysterious and concealed and Jimin wants to get to know him. He has never wanted something so much in his entire life.

    He wants to know every little thing about Jungkook and cherish it all. Everything from his past and his favorite color, to the dips and curves of his body and what his voice sounds like right when he has woken up in the morning.

    He wants it all. He wants Jungkook to open up to him and he wants a place in his heart.

    Too bad Jungkook won't let him.