「32; I want to see his heart break」

Daehyun backs off for a few days. Jimin mostly forgets about it and Jungkook grows more bold.

    Jimin wasn't wrong by claiming that the older male is clingy in his own discreet way. Not that Jimin is much better.

    "It's not just me who realizes that them sitting that close isn't helping the rumors, right?" Yoongi asks, frowning when Hoseok slaps the back of his head softly, defensive as he exclaims, "They're almost on top of each other!"

    "So what? Leave them alone," Hoseok scolds.

    Yoongi grumbles under his breath before continuing anyway, "Why make a whole deal of keeping it secret if they're gonna be all over each other anyway? I thought the whole reason for them not to be publicly together was that they would make people grossed out by them being almost brothers. No one even knows they're living together. Everyone is just staring because they think Jimin is turning people gay," he rants, putting his hands up, "And, frankly, that's kind of true! So why not just kiss and make all the weird ass theories going around die down?"

    "We're right here," Jimin deadpans.

    He is shushed by Seokjin who then decides to join the conversation.

    "I find the theories hilarious," he claims, "My personal favorite is the one where Jimin is a creature from hell with magic powers sent to make humans sin by forcing men to fall in love with him."

    Jin laughs, clapping his hands once in glee.

    "Still right here," Jimin mumbles.

    "But have you guys heard the one where Jimin is the actual devil? And the reason he only goes for the dark and dangerous guys is because he wants their souls. It's so accurate, too," Hoseok snickers along with Seokjin and Yoongi grins a little.

    "What about that is accurate?! I'm not the fucking devil," Jimin exclaims, eyebrows furrowed.

    Hoseok clicks his tongue, still grinning, "No, not the devil stuff. Just the part where you only go for the dark and dangerous guys," he says like it was obvious.

    Jimin rolls his eyes, "Jungkook's not dangerous."

    "Just wait until he lights the school on fire," Seokjin says, gesturing to the way Jungkook is playing with his lighter, silent except for the sound of the cap flipping.

    They are sitting close, thighs brushing under the table and Jimin occasionally rests his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook doesn't seem to mind and Jimin is fond of his quiet behavior in bigger groups.

    They are opposites in that regard, too. Jimin loves to talk and Jungkook prefers to listen.

    "But, seriously, I kind of agree with Yoongs. What's stopping you?" Seokjin asks.

    "Besides the fact that we're not even official?" Jimin asks with raised eyebrows, brushing his pinky against Jungkook's under the table when the older stops fiddling with his lighter for a second, "It will most probably will get out and reach our parents. I'm not willing to take the risk."

    "Right," Hoseok purses his lips, "Maybe they will understand?"

    He sounds unconvinced and Jimin feels a lump form in his throat, hand retracting and he subtly scoots a few centimeters away from Jungkook.