42. Eye of the Storm

A/N: Hey guys, if you're into the Hunger Games, survival & action novels, go check out my book on my other account theapprenticesking! It's a book about friendship, society, and identity. It follows President Snow's grandson as he is forced into the 76th Hunger Games with 23 of his classmates. It's my first book (on that account), and it would mean so much to me if you checked it out!!

Request: The reader (who is a queen) is stranded in Arendelle when a storm hit the Kingdom. She was supposed to leave after her meeting with Queen Elsa when the storm hit. Elsa found the reader interesting and unique, and invited the reader to keep her company frequently. When the reader was about to leave after the storm, she confessed that she likes Elsa and then kisses her. 

"Welcome to Arendelle, your majesty!" I stepped out of the carriage and took the hand that was offered to me. 

"Thank you," I smiled. I came to Arendelle to represent the Northern Isles, and was going to dine with Queen Elsa and discuss trade deals. I have of course heard about the legendary Queen and her powers.

I was led down a carpeted hall and into the huge dining room where the royals were. Queen Elsa stood up immediately, followed by Princess Anna. The first thought that went through my head was "wow, Queen Elsa is beautiful." It took me a moment to stop staring and bow. The royals bowed back, and I sat down at the table. 

Servants came in and served some chicken dish, but I was too busy watching the gorgeous Queen. 

"So, Queen Y/N, how did you like the trip here?" Queen Elsa asked. 

"It was very pleasant. The mountains and fjords here are quite beautiful, and I enjoyed the nature," I replied, almost spearing my finger since I was too busy looking at the Queen. The Princess stifled a laugh, and the platinum blonde shot her a glare. 

"I apologize for my sister, she's a little..."

"Oblivious??" the Princess finished, shooting her sister a look. 

"Anyway, about the trade..." The rest of the evening went by quickly, and before I knew it the servants were taking my plate away and I was signing a contract. 

"I'll see you to the gates," Queen Elsa said, walking past Anna who had a strange smile on her face. 

"Have fun, Elsaaa!" she called behind her shoulder. She shot me a wink as she left. The Queen and I walked in silence, and I felt the need to break it. 

"Your majesty-"

"Call me Elsa," she said, and then flushed after. I was slightly startled, no royal has ever said to call them by their first name. 

"Ok...Elsa," I said. I missed the Queen shiver as I said her name, "Thank you for dinner. I had a ver pleasant time." 

"I'm glad you did," Elsa smiled. She seemed to hesitate for a moment before saying, "Would you like to come again?"

I blinked, "To discuss another trade deal?" 

"No, just to have dinner. To get to know one another," the Queen said, averting her gaze. 

I controlled my smile, "Yes, I would like that." 

"Great!" Elsa said happily. I let my lips relax into a smile, and the Queen walked me down the hall until we reached the tall double doors. For some reason, I didn't want to leave Arendelle. 

"Well...bye Elsa," I said after a few moments. 

"Goodbye," the Queen answered. The guards opened the doors for me, and as soon as I stepped out of the castle, I was immediately blown back by a gust of wind and freezing snowflakes that felt like ice on my face. I stumbled back...right into Elsa's arms.