29. Rivals

Requested: Rival CEOs fall for each other, though they hate each other before admitting their feelings.

Elsa Arendelle. CEO of Arendelle entertainment. And then there's me: CEO of L/N entertainment. We both sell phones, computers, TVs, and all that fun stuff, but the problem is that both of our sales are increasing every year. Why is that a problem? Because we're now competing against each other. 

Elsa was my high school crush, and even then she loved to compete with me. She usually won, but this time I was determined not to let her win, now that I had an actual successful business.

She's wickedly hot, but being rivals erases any chance of a relationship. She's actually really annoying, always coming into coffee shops that I'm in and talking about business. Like right now. 

"Hey L/N." I tried not to groan as I heard her soft voice behind me. 

"Hi Arendelle," I replied curtly. 

"My sales have gone up 7% in the last month, how about that?" Elsa smirked. I rolled my eyes and flashed a smirk of my own, trying to ignore how hot she looked in that black blazer and tight dress pants. 

"Well, my sales have gone up 9%, how about that?" I said, mimicking her tone. Her smirk disappeared, replaced by a fire in her eyes.

"I-"

"I have to go back. My break's over," I said, interrupting her. Elsa looked angry but also...hurt. I almost said sorry, but caught myself just in time. I gave her a curt nod and forced myself to walk out the door.

As I was walking back towards the office building, I heard Elsa's footsteps behind me but I decided to ignore them. I walked into the building and took the elevator up to the seventh floor.

"Good Morning Miss Y/N," my secretary said.

"Good morning," I smiled. I walked into my office and opened my computer. 

"Where's that pencil," I muttered. I heard my door slam shut and I looked up. Elsa was standing there, and she didn't look very happy. 

"You ignored me," she said accusingly. 

"Well...yes I did, didn't I," I said, and then turned around to look for a pencil. 

"Stop brushing me off!" I stood up slowly, never hearing this tone from her directed at me. Even though we're rivals, she's always been teasing, taunting, annoying, but never upset. 

"Shouldn't you be at your office?" I asked, but softer. Elsa glared at me, before moving towards me and shoving me against the wall. 

"You are so annoying sometimes," she muttered, more to herself than me. 

"If you're going to slit my throat, then-" I was cut off by her soft, warm lips crashing against mine. I was so shocked; Elsa was kissing me. It took me a moment to kiss her back just as intensely. Elsa slid her tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I didn't give. 

I felt her smirk before roughly biting my bottom lip and sliding her tongue into my mouth. A gasp left my lips as I felt her squeeze my ass firmly and her tongue brushed mine. 

"Elsa..." I breathed. Our tongues battled for dominance, and she easily won. Elsa pulled back and smirked at me. She slid my blazer off of my shoulders and loosened my tie.

"You know, I thought I hated you," I said.

"Me too. But I still hate you," Elsa said. 

"Really?"

"Yeah. I think I'm going to show you how to properly talk to me. If you finally learn, I won't hate you as much," Elsa smirked. I threw a fat book at the security camera and it fell to the floor before our lips crashed together once more.