11. Skating pt. 2

All week you were looking forward to Saturday when you would skate with Elsa. You had tried to talk to her at school, but she would only talk to you when you were alone, which wasn't very often. 

You didn't know why she didn't like your friends, because you saw her talking to Andrew behind the school. 

"Alright Y/N, have fun on your date," Megan teased, and you playfully punched her while Natalie laughs. 

"Give me all the details," Jordan says. 

"Actually we're going to be on the other side of the rink so we'll see everything," Andrew smirks. 

"I hate you alll," you say. You went to the change rooms with your obnoxious friends and put on your skates. Your friends left you and went to the other side of the rink while you stepped towards Elsa. 

You almost slipped when you saw her. She was skating around the rink, wearing a light sweater, her hair in her usual braid, and with a touch of purple eyeshadow. She looked gorgeous, and you were just about to tell her so when you slipped on the ice. 

"This looks familiar," you say while Elsa stood over you and offered her hand with a laugh. You grinned and pulled yourself up. 

"Would've guessed it was you," Elsa smiles. 

"Well I have a date with you today," you say, and then mentally smack yourself. 

"Date?" Elsa raises her eyebrows with a subtle smirk.

"Day," you say quickly, "Day. I have the whole day with you."

She's still smirking when she takes your hands and pulls you around the rink. You were starting to get better, but you made the mistake of glancing over at your friends.

Andrew and Jordan were pretending to make out and they shot you a wink. You choked and fell, slamming your head on the boards. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Elsa asked worriedly. 

"Yep," you groaned. You let Elsa help you up, but you were dizzy and almost fell back down if it wasn't for the soft hand that caught you. 

"What happened? You were doing so well before..." Elsa glanced over at your friends who were now watching you carefully. 

"Must've tripped over something," you mumbled holding your head and wincing. Elsa didn't looked convinced but let it slide. She looked over at your friends again before leading you out of the rink and to a nearby bench. 

"I'll get you some ice," Elsa said and hurried off. 

"Sorry about that," Andrew and Jordan looked sheepish for once. You glared at them, not saying anything. 

"You ruined her date," Natalie exclaimed, and you glared at her too. 

"Are you okay," Megan asked you. 

"Yeah probably get a concussion though," you reply. 

"Here's your ice," Elsa handed you a bag filled with ice cubes and went to walk away, but you grabbed her wrist. 

"Where are you going," you asked her.

She quickly glanced at Andrew before saying, "To get some food." 

"Let me come," you say standing up, then grabbing onto Megan's arm for balance. 

"No, you should stay here, you can barely move," Elsa said, moving to walk away again, but you didn't let go of her wrist. 

"Well you can help me then," you say, and slide your arm through hers. Elsa sighs, but supports you as she walks out of the building. 

"I thought we were going to get food," you say when you stop at a bridge, overlooking the sea. 

"This is better," she replies. You silently agree, and tense when she puts her head on your shoulder. You bite back a smile, and slide your arm around her waist. 

You stay that way for a while, but then she suddenly leans up and connects her lips to yours in a shy kiss. It took you a moment to kiss back, but before you could she pulls away, making you want to pull her back. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have, I've just liked you for so long and -" you cut her off by pulling her close and kissing her again. 

"I like you too," you say with a smile, "But one question, why don't you like Andrew?"

She hesitates before saying, "He's my sister's friend, and he overheard us talking about how I liked you, and he wanted me to tell you or he would. So I was sort of avoiding him." 

"He's an idiot but I think he was messing with you. I don't think he would do that," you reply, and pull her in for another addictive kiss. 

"It's about time," Andrew shouted from the car that pulled up next to you. 

"Get out of here before I give you a concussion," you threaten and they drive away, Andrew's laughs echoing. 

"You want to go get some food for a proper date," you ask. 

"Yes," Elsa replies, and pulls you down for another kiss.