7. Best Friend

You know the cliché about people falling for their best friends? Well, that happened to you, and you were freaking out. Elsa has been your best friend since first grade, and you didn't want to ruin your friendship. Ugh, another cliché. 

You glance at the platinum blonde beside you, eating a brownie. You smile softly to yourself. 

"What," Elsa asks. You snap out of your daze. 

"Nothing, just wondering if I can have some of that brownie," you snatch a brownie off of her plate and shove it in your mouth. 

"Hey," Elsa protested, and you laugh. She took at cupcake off of your plate and eats it. You start to throw jellybeans at her. 

You had invited Elsa over to your house for supper and do some homework since your parents were out, but you had only ended up baking brownies and cupcakes, and having food fights. Your shirt was still covered in flour from the kitchen fight. 

"Now we wasted all the jellybeans," Elsa complained.

"Sorry. Come on, let's go upstairs and watch Netflix or something," you suggest, not in the mood to work. 

Elsa was still pouting. You roll your eyes, and pick her up bridal style upstairs. You grin as she yells for you to put her down, but Elsa was smiling. 

You throw her on the bed gently and get a t-shirt and shorts. You throw them at her and she goes in the bathroom to change. 

You change quickly and get your computer. Elsa walks back in and gets under the covers with you. She nestles into you while picking some show. 

You would've watched, but you were too busy starting at the blonde beauty in your arms. The way her mouth curved up when she was happy, the surprise in her eyes, Elsa was beautiful.

"What," Elsa asks you softly. You look at her, puzzled. 

"You keep staring at me," Elsa says. 

"That's 'cause my best friend is gorgeous," you say with a smile.

She chuckles softly, "But I feel like it's something more." She shifts in your arms and you almost shrink under her intense gaze. 

"Um, I-I don't know what you mean," you stammer, looking back at the computer screen. 

"I think you do," Elsa says huskily, turning your head back to her, "You should tell me."

You swallow, looking into her powerful blue eyes. She smirks at you expectantly. 

"I like you," you blurt out, blushing furiously. 

"I know," Elsa says, not surprised. 

"You do?" you look up. 

"Mmm hmm," Elsa says, looking at your lips, "I was just waiting for you to tell me." 

"Why," you asked confused. 

"So I can do this," Elsa says, wrapping her arms around your neck and leaning up to kiss you. 

You were taken by surprise, but quickly kissed her back, placing your hands at her sides. Elsa bites on your lower lip and smirks when you gasp. 

"I like you too Y/N," Elsa says.