8. Bar pt. 2

Elsa POV

I woke up with a huge headache and a note written on a table beside me. I got up and almost fell off of the couch. I wondered vaguely why I wasn't in my room. 

Hey Elsa, I was a filling in for my friend at a bar you went to late last night. I took you home because you were pretty drunk and there were some disgusting men hitting on you. I left your keys on a table beside the door. Don't worry, I didn't take advantage of you, I just gave you some juice to help sober you up a little faster. I'm sorry I didn't stay to make sure you were alright in the morning - I had an early shift I had to get to. I hope you had a good sleep, because when you wake up you'll most likely have a massive hangover. Take a shower, have a good breakfast and drink lots of water. That should help with the pain. You seemed like you were pretty upset last night, and if you ever need anyone to talk to you can call me. 

-Y/N

I groan. So some stranger saw me drunk and depressed and now knows where I live.  I remembered Y/N though, she was really pretty and nice, and athletic...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a doorbell ringing and my sister running through the door. 

"Elsa! You didn't forget about lunch with me today, did you," Anna asks. 

"No, of course not. My alarm just wasn't working. I need to take a shower," I mumble as I walk upstairs. I wondered if I would ever see Y/N again. 

                                                  ---------------------------

Your POV

You were back at your regular job, working as a waitress at a fancy restaurant. You smile to a couple and place their lunch on the table and pour them some champagne. 

"Enjoy," you say with a bright smile. It was so much better here than it was in that nasty bar. No disgusting or drunk men, the place was clean, and you got paid so much more. You wondered why Kristoff likes it so much there. 

You were serving a big group of people some wine when you see a platinum blonde walk in with a pretty red haired girl. 

You spill the wine and the man curses. 

"I am so sorry, sir," you say quickly, wiping the pink stained tablecloth, "I will get you another glass right away. My apologies again." 

In this restaurant, making the customers happy was everything. But you didn't mind it, it meant more tips. 

You walk over the bar side and fetch another bottle of red wine. 

"Can you get them," you boss points to Elsa and the ginger. 

"Yes, sir," you say. You pour the frowning man some more red wine and walk up to Elsa and Anna's table. 

"What would you two like," you say, not mentioning anything about last night, trying to remain professional. 

Anna ordered some fancy fish dish with a side of sandwiches, and Elsa asked for a vegan dish. You noticed how she wouldn't meet your eyes. 

"And what would you like to drink," you ask, looking up from you clipboard. 

"Tequila sunrise," Anna says immediately, and Elsa agrees. 

"Tequila's the best, isn't it," you say, and Anna grins.

"Wait, you're Kristoff's friend! Y/N, right," Anna asks you excitedly. 

"Yep, how was your date last night," you smile. 

"Great! Thanks for covering for him. He says you're a good friend," Anna says. You were surprised and touched that Kristoff would say that. 

"I try," you say with a smile, "I'll be back with your lunch in about 10 minutes." 

You walked around the restaurant, filling people's glasses, taking orders, delivering orders, and receiving a lot of tips. 

You did so well in the restaurant industry because of your charisma and efficiency. Mostly the charisma. People just seemed to like you. 

You brought the dishes to Elsa and Anna. 

You spent the next hour giving Anna refills of tequila, giving the sisters chocolate cake, and trying to smile at Elsa. 

"Have a nice day," you wave goodbye to Anna as they leave the restaurant. Elsa gives you a small smile. You glance at the table and see that there was a $50 bill at Elsa's place with her number written on the back. 

                                                  ---------------------------

You text her later that night. 

You: Wanna meet up somewhere?

Elsa: Sure where do you want to go

You: A park maybe? I'll stop by your house if you want.

Elsa: Sure

You: See you in 10

You pull up in Elsa's driveway and ring the doorbell. She answers it almost immediately. 

"Hey," you smile.

"Hey," she says nervously. You offer your hand and she takes it. 

You walk on a trail, letting silence fill the air. 

"Thanks for bringing me home," Elsa says softly. 

"No problem. Can't have a pretty girl like you passed out on the streets," you say, trying to make her smile. It works, along with a blush on her pale cheeks. 

"So why were you at the bar," you ask. 

"My boyfriend was cheating on me after us being together for five years. Turns out he's been seeing her for a year. I walked in on them and then went to the nearest bar," Elsa says, a tear slipping down her cheek. 

You wipe it away, "He's an idiot for not wanting you. You're amazing. I know, I've only really talked to you while you were drunk, but I can see that you're an amazing person." 

Elsa smiles through her tears, "Thanks Y/N, but I think you're the only person that sees that." 

You heart broke for the beautiful blonde in front of you. 

"Then I'm the only one who sees the true you," you lean in and gently press your lips to hers. 

Elsa eagerly kisses back, and you wipe away the rest of her tears. She pulls away first and puts her forehead against yours. 

"Thank you." 

"No problem," you lean in and kiss her again.