13

"Bro, what happened on Saturday?"

I swear the universe keeps getting in my way. Shit always seems to pop up. Unfortunately, the universe was about to meet their match because once I set my eyes on something I wanted. I was gonna get it. Right now, what I wanted was Wura. Why am I going so hard for this girl? I like to imagine that I'm a person with good foresight, then again with a girl like Wura you didn't have to be a genius to know that she was patterned. For a person like me who's due to be a pro NBA player, it would be best to have a responsible girl like her, it stops things from getting messy. I don't want any ShadeRoom or TMZ having shit to say about my business. That's not professional.

"Gotham." I answered Capz. Every once in a while me and some of 15Muni go out to one particular cage near Luci's place, and play a few games of basketball.

He glanced at me, "Yeah, continue." Thinking about it got me mad. Everything was coming together, my agent was having negotiations with professional teams, it's only a matter of time till I got signed.

Then this bullshit happened.

"Haha." I smiled bitterly, "There's a snake bro. Someone snaked me." I laughed. Me being in 15Muni wasn't something outsiders knew, 15Muni know what I have going on and support me. They know this road life ain't gara. Whenever I handle business with them I always wore a bally, it was like I was a character in a movie leading two lifestyles. 'Psycho' the mad man and 'Vanni' the baller.

Now that Gotham knew who I was trouble was bound to find me. The timing was too good, I still have a long way to go with Wura too. In any case, let's hope that them man from Gotham have the smallest amount of sense to not try me. They don't call me Psycho for decoration and I'd hate to cross my bottom line. I wasn't joking when I said I was gonna make it. I meant that by any means necessary.

"A snake?" Rakka spat. Ahhh snakes, don't we all hate them? "Fuck." He dropped the ball that he was dribbling. 15Muni are tight, like a family, so having a snake amongst us deffo can't run. From what Luci told me the OG's are already watching, watching for one of the youngers to slip up. I was excluded since I've been snaked, a blessing in some twisted sense. A blessing because the OG's don't care, if you move booky, you get dropped. Guilty or not guilty. They shoot first and ask questions later.

"A snake?" D1 chimed in. Ym and Tk, two of the three youngers Wura met yesterday, jogged over. Ym and Tk were the same age as my sister, so in a way they were like little brothers to me. They were safe, the only reason I'd let them hear this conversation. I don't believe anyone of these man would be a snake, they couldn't even, all of them had ties to the OG's. The OG's are on some whole other type of shit, like The Godfather or Escobar type of stuff.

Yeah, they dump bodies in oceans g.

"A snake, who is it?" I look at Ym like I was looking at a fool. If there was a snake and we knew who it was, they wouldn't be alive right now, let alone us even having this conversation.

"Ym..." Capz sighed, "Anways, so what's the plan? What do we do?" He continued to ask. What do we do?

"For now, just keep watching but don't make it bait. The olders have their own plans for them." I said, it lowkey annoys me how I have to keep watch on my boys. Along with Capz and them man, the others were people I let see the back of me. Now one of these man could take me out and I wouldn't even know who.

We stood in silence for a bit, "Who do you think it is?" Tk asks, who do I think it is? I had a couple in mind but they were Capz boys. Capz is family don't get it twisted, but he's too soft sometimes. Some random nigga could buss him 20p or something and he'd swear they'd ride for him. What makes it worse is that he'd put them on and bring them into 15. It pisses everyone off, especially Luci.

"M, Whizz and Santana. I don't fuck with them and you know that, they're the only ones we don't know. Capz your good but your 'boys' aren't." I don't trust none of them, especially M always moving bare comfy when he knows I don't like him. There's a reason niggas like us don't mess with new niggas, Capz just don't get that.

I just hope he won't learn why.

"Come on man, it's been two years. I think them man are calm..." D1 tried to defend them. But I don't care. I don't chill in Peckham too much these days because A-levels aren't a joke and I'm focused on getting signed right now. However, I know everyone round these bits and everyone knows Psycho. The fact they popped out of no where makes them booky. Sure, it's been two years, but I don't give a fuck. Call me unreasonable, but I know what I'm talking 'bout and I'm never wrong.

"I said what, I said. You man just be careful."

If there was a flaw I had about me that I hated, it would probably be that I'm too loyal. I'm not tryna big myself up, don't get me wrong. I go hard for all of my people, trust and believe me when I say I'd drop bodies for them and I could put that on everything. The thought of my people getting touched irks me to my bones. My mum hates it and tells me to pray about it but is it really something I need to pray about? Like am I supposed to say "please, stop me from being so loyal", it even sounds gay.

~•~

It's been 2-3months right? Lol, are you proud of me? You should be, Yr13 and A-levels have been tryna finish ya girl off, but lemme tell you, YOU CAN'T GET RID OF ME!

I can't lie, I've been holding onto this chapter for timeeee. I've just never been satisfied with it but here I guess...

Oh yeah, I've been thinking of doing a Q&A for the characters and maybe even me 👉🏾👈🏾, if you have any questions comment here or under the post in my 'conversations' x

Last but most importantly, vote and comment tf?

- poppaldn