12

Bad vibes

Bad vibes.

That was all I was getting at home today. Like I mentioned before, when it's me, my mum and my siblings it was pure laughter and enjoyment. However, I don't know how but even after my dad left he still managed to make the house miserable without even being here. It's been around two months since he left and my mum isn't the type to do up BBC news and tell everyone her business. My dad on the other hand was Senior Executive of Private Business Broadcasting. Since my mother wasn't paying his absence any mind, he took it upon himself to make it known to everyone in my mums circle that he had left.

Right now my mum was on the phone to her close friend ranting about the lies he spread. I could hear her voice all the way up in my room, I could hear how betrayed she felt that he would go as far as lying on her name. I'll be real, I lowkey preferred that he left. We never had a close relationship, in fact it was quite toxic. Imagine an adult trying to make their child take responsibility for their - the adult, actions. Crazy. My mum, however, I felt sorry for. We didn't believe in divorces, so imagine the only person you marry in your lifetime moved like this?

I couldn't help but overhear her conversation because she was so loud. You know, Africans... I wanted to go out, it couldn't stand the stuffy atmosphere at home anymore, it felt like it made it difficult to breathe.

Like the heavens had heard my prayers, I got a text from Nic, [Come round. I ordered food.] This is why I appreciated this girl. Do you have a friend that invites you to eat food? No? I thought so x

Separately, can I just say that it's been three days and I still haven't got an apology from Isabella. She has until Sunday to apologise otherwise she's getting cut off. Call me harsh but we've been friends for so long, and yet she can allow the disrespect to marinate for this long. That is a big no for me. I feel like if she really valued our friendship then she would have apologised by now. I wasn't even angry, it was a minor. She was angry, I get it. But you know what they say 'listen carefully to what people have to say about you when they're angry', that statement was becoming more and more relevant. Maybe I was thinking too much, I don't know.

Anyways, I wasn't about to dwell on it for too long when I could be chopping good food at Nic's house.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"What you order?" I ask and rush into the house as soon as she opens this door. This girl lived too close to Woolwich market, as in you could see the big screen from her house. The ghetto. And she swears that Woolwich is better than Bexleyheath. I know, a very fat reach. Bro, she couldn't even go to the off license without seeing a good five people. I could never.

She closed the door, "Damn, no hello?"

Hello? When did we start doing that? I looked at her mockingly and directly planted my bum on her couch. Thankfully, she had good food, two large pizzas from Dominos. Apologies, I don't eat that unseasoned Pizza Hut.