16

Sebastian's POV

The demon felt all colour drain from his face.

He bit her hard without even realizing it. Sebastian was still able to taste her sweet blood on his tongue.

Red droplets trickled down her back, slowly staining the tub water with crimson.

The butler sprung up to his feet and searched the drawers for rubbing alcohol. Finally stumbling upon a half empty bottle, he poured some of the liquid on a clean handkerchief.

Y/N sat with her knees hugged against her chest, face flushed and hair messy from earlier, yet her lips were pressed into a thin line; the only sign of pain she was showing.

Sebastian descended to his knees at her side. She released her bloodied shoulder so he could press the handkerchief over it, hissing as the alcohol met with her open wound.

Sebastian's chest tightened.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry," he said in a low voice, "I never meant to hurt you..."

He cursed himself in his head with words long forgotten by the dictionaries of this world.

The white handkerchief was slowly turning red in his hand. Sebastian applied even more pressure over it to stop the bleeding.

Y/N turned to face him, resting her head on her knees.

"I deserve it," she muttered quietly. 

"Don't be absurd!" Sebastian threw back, "of course you don't. It's my fault for being careless and loosing control. I never expected that I would. I'm sorry, Y/N. I will never, ever hurt you again, I swear on the gates of hell."

She kept staring at him with a hint of a frown written on her features.

"You have blood on your mouth," she informed him.

Sebastian tried his lips with his tongue, licking off the last of the sweet liquid. Too late did he realize his mistake when that made the girl's eyes widen at the action, and she turned to look away from him, as if going to be sick.

I am such an idiot.

Sebastian's shoulders sank as guilt washed over him.

He noticed her blood coated hand with which she was holding her shoulder before.

He truly hurt her.

He lived through this moment with Y/N so many times in his dreams, yet at the end of the day he wasn't able to control his thirst.

He was not good for her.

She probably wouldn't want him anywhere close to her from now on.

Water leaked from his soaked sleeves to the floor. He'll have to clean that up later.

The bleeding seemed to have stopped and Sebastian released her shoulder. Grabbing another handkerchief, he soaked it in the tub water and wiped the crimson off the girl's hand, proceeding to wipe the trails of blood on her back too. She let him take care of her in silence.

"I can call Mey-Rin up here and she could help you with the rest," Sebastian spoke up.

Y/N turned to look at him with a perplexed expression, "why Mey-Rin?"

"I supposed that since she's a girl you'd me more comfortable if she dressed you from now on, but it's true that she's not too compatible with a butler's role. In that case, I can get Tanaka or look for a new butler fo-"

"And" she cut him off, "why would I need a new butler?"

"Because," Sebastian swallowed heavily, "I am not worthy of calling myself a Phantomhive butler after I..." he trailed off. His eyebrows furrowed and he continued, "...come up with a punishment for me, or I will not be able to live with my conscience," he told her.

Y/N stared at him for a moment then reached out and took his hand into hers. Bringing it up to her face, she planted a small kiss on the back of his fingers.

"Your punishment is to accept that I forgive you," she murmured.

"No," Sebastian pulled his hand out of her grasp and stood up, "I don't want to hurt you again. I'll call Mey-Rin up here. She will help you dress."

"What about when she sees this?" She motioned to her shoulder.

Not only was there a bloodied wound, but a necklace of red marks, left by Sebastian's mouth, decorated the length of her neck. Mey-Rin would immediately put the two and two together, and everyone in the mansion would hear of how he violated his master.

Sebastian sighed.

He had no choice.

Y/N's POV

Sebastian stayed with me.

The whole time he looked like a dog that knows it's guilty - ears droopy and tail between its legs.

I wasn't mad at him for biting me. Surprised - yes, but not mad. I felt like I deserved that bite after everything I've put him through.

I noticed that the first few buttons of his shirt were undone, revealing some of his strong chest below.

By letting him have me I wasn't admitting that I loved him. I simply wanted to explore this new feeling that he gave me. That electricity in my blood and that fire in my stomach; I was done trying to run away from them and was ready to face them and find out where they lead.

After all, he's the one who started it. I was just letting him continue.

"I will get some bandages for you," he said, walking to the door.

"Are you going looking like that?" I asked him.

Sebastian looked down, as if only now realizing the state that his clothes were in. His shirt was undone and wet up to his elbows, his tie hung completely loose; all together, his look couldn't be any more revealing as of what he'd been up to.

"Then, if you'll excuse me," with a quick movement, Sebastian slid off his shirt, letting me get a view of his muscular yet slender back. He jolted the shirt once through the air before him, applying some of his powers to make it go back to being crispy dry and straight. He slid it back on himself with a movement just as quick and buttoned it up. Grabbing his tailcoat from where he'd previously put it on the back of a chair, he slipped it on. I watched all his actions in silence. He kept eye contact with me as he put on his gloves and fixed his tie.

"Better?" He asked.

"Just hurry up and get the things already. It stings," I threw back at him.

Sebastian stiffened, "Yes, my Lady."

As he left I buried my face in my hands.

What was wrong with me?

_______________________________

Guess these bb characters by the emojis!!

1. 👁🎩💍

2. 💄❤💀

3. 🐈🖤♟

4. 🕸👅💔

5. 🦴💀⚰

6. 👓🕸🗡

7. 🎀🤺👗