2

Sike! Two chapters in a day 😜

Sebastian's POV

Even as she stood all the way up front on the stage, Sebastian could make out how fast her heart was beating thanks to his supernatural hearing.

It's not often that he got the chance to see Y/N nervous, as she was generally very nonchallant, so he found it quite amusing. The demon couldn't keep his eyes off her small, fidgeting hands and anxious face.

She locked her wide eyes with his.

Was she expecting him to do something?

He could incinirate the entire church and all the people with it would she just utter the words.

Sebastian smelled Y/N's blood way before seeing it on her mouth as she took the seat beside him. It's pure and sweet scent couldn't be mistaken with anything else, as it made his mouth water and mind grow hazy.

Was he overdoing it, giving it a taste? It was so sweet, like nectar. He wanted more...

Seeing Y/N get so worked up whenever he pulled off a similar thing was his new favorite hobby. The way she flashed her angry eyes at him and her face lit up with a red blush gave him the best kind of feeling. He loved getting those reactions from her.

And every time he did, Sebastian craved to taste her more and more. He hadn't eaten any souls in a very long time and was getting hungrier by the day, but he was building up that hunger for the day when he could finally savor Y/N.

 He hadn't eaten any souls in a very long time and was getting hungrier by the day, but he was building up that hunger for the day when he could finally savor Y/N

_______________________________

Next chapter coming tomorrow!
Love you guys!