15

Sebastian's POV

"Can I undress you?" The demon spoke behind her.

"Why do you have to phrase it like that," she asked, a light blush forming on her cheeks.

Making an innocent expression, he asked, "Like what?"

Y/N crossed her arms, "stop pretending. You know like what."

Sebastian smirked.

It was the following morning, and things were finally back to normal. At least, almost back to normal. Sebastian constantly caught Y/N staring into the distance with a sad expression on her face whenever she thought he was not watching. Thoughts of Alexander never left her.

She insisted that they go to the Robinson estate today, even if he tried to talk her out of it.

"The water's getting cold. Are you helping me or should I get Mey-Rin again?"

At the mention of the incompetent maid's name, Sebastian sprang into action, undressing his master down to her final set of clothing, neatly folding every piece on a chair beside the sink.

The butler was about to leave, but Y/N stopped him by calling out his name.

"Sebastian, I-" she looked at the floor, as if the words she was about to say were written somewhere on the tiles, she was blushing heavily, "-I don't mind if you wash my hair."

Oh?

"I-I'm just," she quickly began, "I'm having a bit of a migraine since I woke up and -" she laughed weakly and put a hand to her forehead in hopes to sell her act.

"I don't mind," Sebastian mentioned and smiled. She was the worst liar.

"And uhmm, you don't have to leave, just turn around for a minute," Y/N added

He did as she asked, directing his gaze in the opposite direction. He heard her slip out of her undergarments and wrap a towel around herself before descending into the water.

"Okay," she uttered and Sebastian turned back towards her.

A deja vu from the other day - Y/N with nothing but a towel shielding her from him. While finding a seat before the bathtub and ridding himself of the gloves, he took his sweet time roaming her form with his eyes.

A spark lit up at the base of his stomach, growing bigger and hotter by the second - a very human desire that demons didn't experience often, yet Y/N had the ability to turn it on for him without even knowing it.

Sebastian poured warm water over her hair, then rubbed the shampoo into it. Starting at the roots and continuing down to the base of her neck, he made sure his fingers covered every inch of her head.

Y/N remained silent, breathing evenly through her mouth. She hugged the towel closer to her, as if afraid she might lose it. Sebastian couldn't see her face, but her ears were bright red.