9

A/N

Hiii so... I ran out of AMV so I'm replacing them with some juicy memes for now (credit to whoever made them) but plzzz tell me if you know any other good ones!!

_____________________________________

Y/N's POV

I wasn't sure what kind of answer I expected, but it definitely wasn't the one that I got.

Sebastian looked at me with caution, waiting to see how I'd react to his response.

My mind was too hazy to think straight about this.

"Then do it," I told him, "kiss me."

I couldn't tell who was more surprised at the words - him or me.

The demon blinked once. His mouth opened as if he was going to say something, then closed.

Sebastian remained still, but the gears in his head seemed to be turning at full speed. His gaze moved from my eyes, to my lips, to the line of my nightgown at my neck, and back again. His eyebrows twitched at his thoughts.

He's so handsome, I thought, how did I never notice that before.

His slim, black eyebrows, full, almost feminine looking eyelashes, straight nose, perfectly shaped lips, and of course the iconic crimson eyes all came together to create a face worthy of the gods. All I could wonder is how that face would feel, connected with mine.

I soon tired of waiting. Sitting up, I folded my arms making my impatience perceivable. I cocked my head to one side offering him the first move.

Sebastian shifted and interlaced his hands in front of him, as if he'd arrived to some kind of conclusion.

"Y/N..." he spoke slowly and with all seriousness, "we'll talk this over again when you have a clear head."

"My head is clear enough now," I objected.

The demon seemed to be forcing the words out of his mouth, "no, it's not."

I took his left hand and brought it up to my face. I got a grip of the tip of his glove with my teeth and gently pulled it off, letting it fall on my lap. And there it was, the mark. I guided his hand to rest over my own mark. It showed a little from behind the nightgown - right over my collarbone.

Sebastian's eyes seemed to become a shade darker and he started breathing very heavily, "Y/N, stop

Sebastian's eyes seemed to become a shade darker and he started breathing very heavily, "Y/N, stop. You're not sober."

"Great. Then I won't remember anything tomorrow anyway," I laughed.

It seemed to make him really uncomfortable.

Suddenly I noticed a drop of blood leaking from the corner of Sebastian's mouth.