• sixty nine •

Start from the beginning

"You're not slick, like at all. I know it's something."

"Even if it was, I ain't telling you shit. You'll just have to see."

"Damn I can't even get a hint?"

"Hell naw you can't." she smirked. "I love finally being the one to say that for once."

"Yeah you real funny. I'm so fucking weak right now."

"I don't appreciate your sarcasm. I already know I'm hilarious anyway. Good night." she said sassily before turning her back again.

I pulled her body against mine and she jerked a little cause she felt sumn poking her.

She turned her head and looked down, "Damn nigga. I ain't give you enough?"

"My bad, I can't help it. Shit."

She laughed then I felt her grab my dick through my boxers.

"Oh worddd?"

"It's your birthday ain't it?"

"That it is... That. it. is."

She pulled it out then lifted her leg up a little bit and started teasing her clit with the tip, moaning softly before slowly sliding me into her wetness.

"Fuck." we both exhaled the same time.

The next morning

I woke up to a little voice singing happy birthday to me. I opened my eyes to see Kiara standing there with a platter of waffles, eggs, bacon, fruit and juice in her hands.

"Awwww Keeks." I smiled and took the platter and glass of juice from her and placed it on the nightstand next to me. "You did this all by yourself?"

"Yup! ...Maybe ...Okay mommy and grandma helped me a tiny bit."

I laughed at the fact that she changed her answer three times.

"Well if you did most of it then that's all that matters." I opened my arms and she giggled and jumped up to hug me.

"Happy Birthday daddy, I love you!"

"I love you more princess, thank you. This is already the best gift I got today. I'm finna grub."

"Yayyyy, enjoy! But make sure you brush your teeth first. Don't be a dirty man."

"Yes ma'am." I said jokingly saluting her. She kissed my cheek before jumping down from the bed and leaving out the room. Well, I guess I'll go freshen myself up so I can enjoy this breakfast. I highkey feel special.

***

"Look at my birthday boy!" I heard my mom say as I was coming down the stairs.

"Hey mumma." I greeted giving her a hug and kiss.

"Daddy! Was the food good?" Kiara asked me.

"Best breakfast ever. You have a future calling, babygirl."

"Now let's be clear, my baby ain't gon be slaving over no stove for nobody. If she cooks it'll be for her enjoyment and her enjoyment only." Kelly said out of nowhere.

"Ole dramatic ass. You know what I meant." I laughed and walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"How'd you sleep?" she asked.

"Great, thanks for your help." I winked, licking my lips.

"Oh anytime." she replied flirtatiously. "You know I'm always available for assistance. On call 24/7."