chapter 12

*hayley's pov*

"Hayley, could you wait for a second please?" Alex said when class was over. I went up to mister Gaskarth's desk to see what he wanted.

Alex sat down and looked at her "i-uhm..." he spoke "I'm very sorry about what happened in the park I mean, I was sad and you were there and...".

I wasn't going to lie, this hurts. I was just someone he trusted, but he didn't know how badly i wanted to grab him and kiss him.

"I should have never kissed you, it was wrong!" He finished. "You know..." i said while sitting down on his desk "that's exactly what you said after you kissed me in the park"

*flashback thingy*
I felt alex lips against mine. He put his hands on my hips and moaned softly into the kiss.
He then pushed me away immediately with a look of terror on his face "hayley...i...i don't..." he burried his face in his hands and sighed " I should have never kissed you, it was wrong!".
*end of flashback thingy*

I didn't know what came to my mind but i grabed alex' shirt and roughly pressed my lips against his. he wraped his arms around me and deepened the kiss.

Eventually i had to pull away to breath and i took a step back. Alex looked at me like he saw water burning "hayley what was..." i turned around and wanted to leave but he grabed my wrist and spun me around " hayley please,"he said "do you...like like me?" He asked.

I looked at his beatiful pink lips and his perfect eyes, trying not to get lost in them but failing "i uhm..." i mumbled.

The door opened and mr. Hoppus walked in "alex could you please take a look at these files i don't think...". "I gotta go" i said running out of the classroom leaving alex behind.

~

"Yeah but stony has peter and that makes it the superfamily!"

"But johnlock is waaaaay cuter!"

"But Hayley's otp is rickyl...what if we put that all together?"

"What, like a weird 6 person love sandwich?"

"Yeah...it would be fun..."

"I kissed mr. Gaskarth" i stoped Jenna and Cassadee's conversation in which Jenna gets really agressive about the fact that stony is cuter than johnlock.

"WHAT?" They said at the same time. "3 times" I added.

Jenna looked at me, her mouth almost hitting the floor "what? How? When? Why?" She said.

Hayley sat down next to Cassadee "well, actaully he kissed me...but the reason he was so sad was cuz he broke up with his boyfriend, and when i was on my way to your place" she pointed at Jenna "he was in the park and...well you know...".

Then we heard someone cough. We looked up and saw jenna's dad. I smiled at him as innocent as possible "hi". Jenna just awkwardly messed with her hair "did you...uhm...did you hear what we were saying?". Billie joe bit his lower lip a bit awkward as well "yeah...kind of...".

Jenna threw herself at his feet "PLEEEEAAAAASE DON'T TELL ANNYONE!" she begged.

He looked at her with a done with your shit look on his face "i won't but," he looked at Hayley "but don't do anything stupid".