chapter 11 (christmas chapter)

Hayley knocked on jenna's door.after a few minutes the door flew open and jenna hugged Hayley tight where were you, i've been worried to death!".

Hayley smiled "i'm sorry, i had to do something". When they walked in, hayley saw it was already 4 am. Jenn took Hayley and togther they lay down on jenna's bed. "Jenna..." hayley mumbled. Jenna made a sound that showed she was listening. "I uhm..." she mumbled "at the prom, i danced with alex and then he told me he was gay and he was so sad today cuz he broke up and..." jenna started snoring. At first Hayley thought jenna was joking but when she looked up, she noticed jenna really was asleep she put a blanked over the 2 of them and cuddled up to her. Not much later she fell asleep as well.

~

"WAKE UP LOSERS!" brendon jelled while entering jenna's room. Jenna looked up confused "what time is it?"she asked. Brendon looked at his watch "uuuhm 9 but you know what day today is right?" Jenna shook her head confused. Brenidn sighed "christmas?" He asked in a 'duh' way. Jenna jumped out of bed in shock accidentally hitting Hayley in the proces. "IT'S CHRISTMAS" She yelled.

Brendon smiled "no shit sherlock..." he mumbled while leaving the room. Hayley slowly got up as well. Jenna smiled and ruffled her messy hair "is ur mom home?"she asked. Hayley shook her head trying to fix her hair.

Jenna put on her chistms jumper and put her hair in a messy ponnytale "then it looks like you're gonna be spending christmas at our place"

~

"Daaaaaaad!" Jenna screamed while running down the stairs in record time "is it okay if Hayley spends christmas here? Her mom isn't home".

Billie joe was sat on the kithen table playing his acoustic guitar befor he looked up "is your mom home tomorrow?" He asked. Hayley shook her head.

Billie joe continued playing his guitar "well" he said "then you might as well spend christmas here, if you want even boxing day, cuz..." he looked up and smiled "i heard it's someone's birthday then isn't it...".

~

"now i wanna give a present" brendon said before picking up a present from under the tree and handig it to ryan. Ryan smiled and kissed brendon's cheek "thanks babe" he mumbled.

It was a shirt that said 'this guy loves milk'. It was some weird inside joke of them nobody understood.

Jenna's dad, ryan and brendon started talking about something jenna didn't give a single fuck about "jenna's living room" she said to Hayley who gave her a confused look "in case you're wonderig where you are". Hayley smiled and played with her hair. Jenna smiled and tured on the radio. Her michael bublé christmas album started playing (CHRISTMAS ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT THAT ALBUM OKAY!)  "oh by the way" she said "i heard Alex broke up recently, looks like you have a shot, go for it".

They were rudely interupted by bilie joe throwing a present at Hayley. Hayley smiled a bit surprised "thanks!"she said followed  by a long silence. "Oh come on" billie joe said "you practically live here, i mean, you're here everyday so i got you a thing, now open it...".

It was a new found glory sweater that Hayley put on imediattelly. He also got her the latest green day album as a joke. She even got presents from brendon and ryan.they got her a dan and phil shirt and a lukeisnotsexy wristband.

She jumped up and hugged the two of them.

When all the presents were opened (and believe me, There were a LOT of them) jenna jumped up and turned on the TV "time for my favorite christmas movie..." she said while starting love actually.

When everyone settled down the doorbell rang. Billie joe got up and opened he door. He was followed by Cassadee and Rian, who were holding hands, a very happy looking spencer, vic who looked very adorable since his coat was almost bigger than he was and taylor with a christmas jumper that said happy birthday jesus.

When everyone opened the presents they brought and they got (cassadee got Hayley a rick grimes action figure, vic got her 3 CD's, taylor a walkig dead shirt and spencer another christmas jumper), jenna started the movie.

Halfway through the movie, hayley looked around. Vic had his am wrapped around jenna, Bredon and ryan were cuddling, Taylor and Spencer (who were sitting on the floor) were flirting with eacother, Rian kissed the top op cassadee's head and she hugged him tightly. Billie joe was chewing on his pencil while staring at the notebook in front of him. He was probably writing song lyrics.

Hayley smiled. These people weren't her family but according to a lot of people you have to spend christmas with the people you love and she really loves these people.

She hugged her mini rick grimes and concentrated on the movie again.
~Authors note~

I DID THE THING ANNYWAY! i tried to be as festive as i can so i hoped you liked that. Also, it's not my picture in the banner so credit to stillintofood from instagram.

I also hope you're having a marvelous christmas and if you don't celebrate, have a marvelous holliday.