chapter 19

~Taylor's Pov~
*one week later*

I looked at Jenna who brought some people their coffee. I don't know why and when this started, but I liked her. No, I loved her.

The door opened and Alex and Jack walked in...they were holding hands. Jenna gave them an angry look and went back to the coffee machine. They ordered 2 cappuccinos to go and they waited for jenna to finish them.

Jack pinned alex against the counter and kissed him roughly. I tried not to stare at them and looked at jenna instead. Her face was red by now and she looked really angry. She handed me their drinks and went to some customers that just walked in. That was it.

Alex and Jack weren't kissing anymore so i went over to them and grabed Jack's arm "JACK YOU ASSHOLE! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I screamed dramaticly.

Jack looked really confused but it was nothing compared to alex' expression. I couldn't help it and hit Jack in the face really hard.

I wanted to turn around but instead turned to Alex "Don't believe a word this guy is telling you, he told me he loved me and slept with me. Then he broke up with me! God I hate people who do that!". I turned around and noticed everybody staring at us. I just smiled a bit and went back to he counter.

Alex and Jack left and I saw them outside fighting. Jenna came up to me and smiled as well "thank you!" She said amd hugged me. Suddenly, it was really hot in here.