chapter 30

With every step I got closer to Alex' classroom, My heart started beating faster. I didn't wanna do this. I just wanted to run away and never come back. But i just had to get this over with. I needed the closure.
When I arrived at his classroom, I slowly opened the door. I saw him sitting at his desk staring at the cup of coffee in front of him. He looked terrible. His eyes eere red and he looked like he hadn't slept for days. I hated seeing him like this. Even though i should be getting over him, I couldn't help but admit I still loved him to death.
I decided to sit down next to him anyway. "Hey" i softly said. Alex looked up and smiled sadly at me "Hey, i'm so sorry about everything" he said "i really loved you but i was just scared. I was a real bitch to you and i shouldn't have been. YOU deserved an explanation. I'm sorry" Alex said.
'I really loved you' That sentence cuts like a knive. He loved me. He doesn't love me anymore.
"Well" I awkwardly said "I forgive you". I just really wanted to get out of there. Suddenly Alex moved closer and broight his lips to mine. Before he could kiss me, I pushed him away. I was so done with his shit.
"NO ALEX!" i yelled "you've got to stop doing this. This whole, i'm sorry but i love Jack and then the Next day show up at school looking like shit telling me you love me. I'm done, Alex!"
I stormed out but ran into someone who fell to the ground.
"Oh shit!" I said when I saw it was Chrissy, the girl i met in the tree the other day.
"It's okay" She said while getting up "I was just...oh my God" SHE said when she saw my sad face "are you okay?"
I slowly shook my head. I just needed to talk to someone right now.
She grabed my hand "come on, let's go to my house and then we can talk"
~
I was sitting on Chrissy's bed cuddled up with her gigantic white dog, sammi. "And then I left...." I said finishing my sorry.
She sat down Next to me and bit her lower lip. "Honestly...he sounds like an ass. I mean i'm sure he's Nice and everything but...I don't know. I feel like you should try to forget him. You can never be with him, even if you trust him."
I slowly nodded "True".
I've just got to remember to forget you.

~authors note~
Sorry it took so damn long and Thank you for your patience. ♡
I'm honestly feeling better and I've even supplied for a job in a bookstore. I really hope i get the job. ^_^ i'm just trying to be a happier person, and IT's Kinda working.
So Thank you for your patience. Big thing gonna happen in the Next chapter. ♡ byeee