chapter 18

My mom looked at me, her jaw dropping "honey, what's going on" she sat down next to me and tried to hug me but I stood up and went to my room. Cassadee followed me but i didn't mind.

I sat down on my bed and just let it all go "I'm so done with her shit, she just walks in and expects me to tell her everything that happened i mean she just left me here for some guy she just met and now thinks i..." I stoped talking when my mom walked in. "Cassadee, could you leave us alone please?" My mom asked. Cassadee got up "i'll see yoi tommorow" she said and smiled at me, trying to give me hope.

"Honey" my mom said ruffling my hair "don't be sad! He's your first boyfriend. There will be so many more, don't worry". I didm't say anything but i could feel my blood boiling.

"I'm home btw, i thought i'd stay here for a few weeks for you and then i'm going back to hawaii. Oh Hayley he is so perfect..." she kept talking about how perfect her boyfriend is. I got up, grabed my backpack and put as much of my stuff in there as possible.

When I was done, my mom gave me a questioning loom "what are you doing?" She asked.

I put my backpack in my back "i'm staying at jenna's till you're gone , bye" and then I left.
~authors note~
I GOT 1K READS YAAAAAY! thank you all, i never thought anyone would read this but, THANK YOU ALL!
Sorry for the misspelled word, my phone is dying and i wanted to post so yeah, thank yooouuu!