chapter 3

~few months later~

It was christmas and Alex was wearing the most ugly christmas sweater ever, but it was so cute.

"are you done?" Alex asked while he knelt down next to hayley. Hayley nodded and gave him her math test. "how did it go?" He asked.

Hayley shook her head "not so good".

Alex bit his lower lip, and DAMN that was so hot. "i wanna see you after class" He said "You too" He said.to Cassadee while he took her test too.

Hayley turned around in her seat and looked Jenna's empty seat.

"Vic" She whispered. Vic raised his hand as a sign she had to wait a couple of seconds.

Hayley sighed and played with her hair. After a minute or two Vic looked up "Yesh!" he said "whats up?".

"Where's Jenna?" Hayley asked impatient. Vic shrugged "I don't know, with Taylor I guess". Hayley sighed, gave him this look -_- and pushed his pencilcase to the ground and whispered "Lol!". Vic sighed too and picked up his stuff.

The door opened and a pizzadeliverguy walked in "Pizza's for Pete Wentz?". Pete jumped up but Alex was there first and he didn't look happy. He took the pizza's pushed the guy out the door. He started yelling aomething about money but Alex completely ignored him. He took Holly's phone which was playing Justin Bieber on speaker. Everyone was happy that was over.

"OKAY GUYS!" Alex yelled angry "I'm done with you guys eating food and listening to music! From now on: No more music, no more food, no more..."

Damn he looked hot when he's angry. The bell rang and everyone got up. Hayley and Cassadee went to mr. Gaskarth's desk when he colected all the tests.

"Cassadee" he began when he sat down "would you luke to be Hayley's tutor?". Cass smiled "I'd love to but I'm already tutoring Jenna".

"Oh yeah...like that is helping" he mumbled. "But mr. Gaskarth, Can't you tutor Hayley" Cass said after winking at Hayley

Suddenly a smile appeared on his face "That's a great idea!" He almost yelled "Hayley, I'll see you at 4 in this classroom.

When they left and walked trough the hallway to the cafeteria Hayley smiled at Cassadee and said "Thanks". Cassadee smiled back "I made up my mind, He IS kind of hot.

-

"Hey, where were you?" Hayley asked when they sat down in the cafeteria at the table Jenna was sat at.

"We had a math test sooo....I had to go to the dentist". She smiled and shook her head.

"Do you guys wanna hang out after school? Go shoppin or something?" Hayley asked. Jenna shook her head "Nope I have to work".

Cassadee gave Hayley a done with your shit look "Don't YOU have something to do after school?". That was when Hayley realized and started smiling verry creepy.

Jenna's became bigger "Oh god, what's happening after school? HAYLEY NICOLLE WILLIAMS DO YOU HAVE A DATE?".

Hayley smiled "No! Alex is tutoring me!" Jenna got a creepy smile on her face as well "ooh, so it IS a date!".

-

Art with mister way seemed to last HOURS. He just kept on talking about things Hayley didn't give a fuck about. And then FINNALLY the bell rang.

Hayley grabed her things and ran up the 2 stairs. When she was at his.door she had to catch her breath, because...you know...Who actually like sporty things...

When she opened the door, she saw something she wasn't expecting at all

There were like 10 other kids in there...

~authors note~

I'm sorrt it took me so long to update but i was really bussy (you know, walking dead, pretty little liars...that stuff)

But i hope you liked this and you can vote fot it, but whatever