Natasha rolled her eyes. "Still. You can tell me anything."

The blond looked at her untrustful for a few seconds, only to receive a very smug and overly happy smile, where she was sitting with her arms resting at the backrest of the chair.

"Fine." He muttered, making her shine up with a very pleased look on her face.
"But you can't tell anyone!" He warned.

"Or what?" She challenged.

"Please..."

"Fine."

She sat up from the chair, moving to place herself on the comfortable bed sheets in front of her friend. Crossing her legs and leaning back on her hands.
"I won't tell anyone."

Steve nodded thankfully before sitting up a little bit. This felt so ridiculous. And strange. He hadn't know Nat for a very long time, almost two weeks to be exact.
He knew nothing about her. Only that she was one of the most popular girls in school, captain of the cheerleaders, best friend with all the popular kids, and had a huge crush on his friend Bucky Barnes.

Yes. That's it.

But now, even though he didn't know her so well, he was going to tell her that he had almost tongue fucked her best friend's mouth.

"I may have done the most stupid thing in the whole world." He began a little awkwardly, not knowing how he was supposed to say this.

"O-kay?" Natasha asked. "Haven't we all?"

"Well yes but, no."

"This isn't going so well."

"No."

"Just tell me for fucks sake." Nat groaned impatiently.

Steve scratched the back of his head, not sure about how to explain himself after he said this. "I kissed him."

Nat raised his eyebrows. "Who?"

"You know who."

"Ew, Voldemort?"

Steve couldn't help but chuckle at that. "No! Stark!"

Natasha exhaled in relief with her hand on her chest. "Thank god..Voldemort would have been so-...wait what!" She yelled, now realizing what he had told her. "You kissed Tony!"

"Shhhh!" Steve whispered in panic. "Not so loud!" His glare shifting from the door to the girl on his bed.

The redhead followed his sight in confusion. "What? Who would hear?"

Steve swallowed before cracking a small nervous smile. "No one...sorry." he apologized.

Natasha raised her eyebrow before a small smirk appeared on her lips. She leaned forward a bit, lowering her voice. "So...you and Stark?"

"No."

"What do you mean no? You kissed him, which means that you did it because you wanted to, right?" She asked like it was the most obvious thing.

"That's just it. I-I don't know why I did it. I'm straight and-"

"-wait? I thought you were bisexual?" The redhead interrupted, making Steve look at her with a questionable look.

"Why would you think that?" He asked, a little shocked.

"Um...it's pretty obvious. I'm friends with three gay guys. I know a gay when I see one." She explained.

"Well I'm not."

"Oh c'mon, cut the bullcrap Rogers." She groaned and tossed her head back, landing on the other end of the bed. "I mean it's so obvious why you would kiss Stark. He's hot, funny and very loyal when he put that side to it."