Passing on the intel

"She has chakra"

Konan and Pain stare blankly at each other and then back to Itachi. "Didn't Tobi say this world has lost all connection to the ninja way?"

"That is correct"

"How is this possible?" Konan places her finger and thumb on her upon her chin, contemplating the possibilities. "We're not certain. I could sense a very faint chakra system within her using my sharingan. Upon the day she sparred with Hidan, her emotions grew and that is when I could see chakra flowing within her like fire"

"What is it about [Y/N] that you like?"

Itachi pauses for a moment and answers blandly "If you meet her, you will understand what we all see in her"

Konan sweat drops and Itachi's basic reply whilst Pain nods.

"That's enough, I would like to speak Kakuzu and Hidan" Pain perches his elbows upon the table, resting his chin on the back of his hands that are clasped together.

Not a moment later Hidan and Kakuzu enter the room. Hidan has a faint rosy tint to his cheeks, scratching the back of his head. Pain notices this instantly "What's the matter, Hidan?" Kakuzu lightly chuckles behind his mask, causing Hidan to scowl at him "Quit it Kakuzu!"

"She beat Hidan up"

"KAKUZU!"

Konan's eyes widen and Pain smirks faintly. "Before you say anything, I didn't use any ninjutsu and mainly defended myself. I didn't want to actually hurt her" Kakuzu rolls his eyes and scoffs, gaining a dirty stare from Hidan once more.

"And what do you have to bring to the table, Kakuzu?" He folds his arms and closes his eyes briefly. "We believe when she is faced with negative emotions that she holds strength. Particularly anger and frustration. I can't explain it well, you would have to see it for yourself"

"Huh?" Hidan looks blankly at Kakuzu.

"You're an idiot Hidan. Remember how much sudden force was added to her attacks when you insulted someone? She dislocated your jaw with a lazy kick" Hidan took a few minutes to think it over "Oooooooooooooh" Kakuzu grunts looking away from his idiot partner.

"We also received your message" Kakuzu's eyebrow raised. Pain flashes the note in Kakuzu's view. He goes to pick it up and reads it

[Y/N] will need to meet Leader.
She doesn't belong in this time. She worth more in ours.

Kakuzu narrows his eyebrows at the note, he must have passed it to Tobi. A small smirk is placed upon his lips, hidden under his mask. He never would have imagined Tobi would be the one to get the note, and most of all, do something smart with it.

"Tobi might be smarter than my own partner" He mumbled to himself. Luckily Hidan didn't hear that one, he was too fixated on his own thoughts.

"She has great speed and endurance, her taijutsu abilities grew fast with us but most of all.. she took Hidan's arm off and knocked him nearly unconscious"

"Tch, why do you always have to bring up the stuff that makes me sound weak!?" Hidan holds his head in his hand. Konan smirked, she's starting to see the value in [Y/N].

"Tell me, what is it about her that you like?"

The two look at each other then at their Leader.

"She's strong, puts others above herself, great team player and smart"

"I agree with Hidan, also I believe she would be a great addition to bounty hunting"

"Is money all you ever think about old man?"