Morning Hangover

Ugghhhh my head.

You sit up rubbing your eyes to see that its morning.

Morning?!

You can't even remember falling asleep. You look around to see Tobi asleep in his pillow fort on the floor. So sweet ~ You get out of bed slowly and quietly not to disturb him. You head for the kitchen to grab a drink of water. You can't even remember how much you drank but you know you're feeling it this morning.

That damn bloody Hidan, Ring of fire is such a dangerous game, especially when you're the one who ends up drinking the dirty pint. Bleurgh.

You notice Itachi in the kitchen, prepping breakfast already "Itachi, how long have you been up?" you question rubbing your eyes, filling up a glass of water.

"Not long, maybe an hour or so. Everyone is asleep but I thought to make you breakfast" You smile at Itachi for such a sweet gesture, you've never been treated so well before.

With a quick peck on his cheek as gratitude you poke your head into the living room, wondering the state it was left in. It appears that Zetsu found a place to sleep...in a large plant pot by the sofa. You suppressed your laughter and smiled at this, thinking he is innocent at heart really.

Deidara, Kisame and Sasori are on the floor in a pile...on top of each other..weirdly. Did they forget you have a sofa bed that pulls out? Clearly they got too drunk and just fell asleep where they were.. You're presuming Itachi was on the sofa then and Kakuzu and Hidan..? Hmm must be in the spare room. You won't disturb them though.

*CRASH*

Your eyes widen at the sound coming from the spare room, Itachi pokes his head through the doorway, down the corridor where you're now standing also, looking back at him with a nervous expression.

Oh no.. whats been damaged?

You hear Kisame, Deidara and Sasori wake up all flinching at the loud noise, then again when they all noticed they slept practically on top of each other and separated fast. You rush to knock on the spare room door "um...guys you okay in there?"

The door opens fast with Hidan staring palely at you with a black eye and a busted bleeding lip, only in his boxers.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" You sat Hidan down in the kitchen as you grab the first aid kit in a rush.

"There's no need to do that. He can sit with his punishment" Kakuzu says entering the kitchen as Hidan grumbles sleepily and angrily staring at Kakuzu.

"Eat a dick, Grandad!"

Kakuzu growls at Hidan kicking him in the leg "With the position you slept in so closely to me - "

You snort at the comment covering your mouth figuring it out all too quickly, walking away before the laugh could escape hoping not to annoy an already grumpy Kakuzu. They said they were partners in the Akatsuki so I guess its a normal routine for Hidan to be beaten the shit out of for his weird and unusual antics.

"I wouldn't want you to suck me off anyway! I passed out drunk, I didn't know you were in the bed, alright!?!" Hidan exclaims as he rubs his bruised face getting up.

"Trust me, no one wants to go near that part of you Hidan. Or any of you for that matter"

Kakuzu grabs the coffee and tea that Itachi was holding out and headed to the living room. He passed you a cup as he sipped on his. You nod thanking him whilst still holding back a snicker from overhearing Hidan's additional comment. Kakuzu notices this, "What's with you?".

You burst out laughing, spitting your tea. You tell the others in the room what you heard, only to have them all staring at Kakuzu weirdly, "Don't look at me! Look at the bastard Jashinist!". Hidan cheekily chuckles loudly enough from the kitchen so they could all hear. He then yelps as soon as Kakuzu uses his tendrils to stitch his mouth closed.

"Breakfast" Itachi comes in handing you a plate of pancakes and sits down on the sofa beside you.

"What gives Itachi! Hm" Deidara moans

"I'm not your servant, it's in the kitchen so get it yourself" Itachi states sipping his tea. Tobi steps out sleepily rubbing his eyehole holding onto a cuddly shark toy and a blanket draped on his head, allowing his mask to peek out slightly, "Tobi smells Pancakes..."

{This be said sharky toy <3}

Zetsu grabs a plate and heads into the garden for some peace

Zetsu grabs a plate and heads into the garden for some peace. He clearly drank too much as he is quieter than usual. Hidan is already causing a scene holding his pancakes whilst making muffled noises as loud as he could right in Kakuzu's face, trying to tell him to undo his mouth stitches so he could eat. You can tell this won't happen anytime soon though.

It's clear that today is going to be a rest up hangover day for everyone.