Meeting the Akatsuki Part 2

"What the hell are you doing you idiot?!" Deidara pinned Hidan down as Tobi wrapped his body around Hidan's mid section to 'help' hold him down.

Itachi and the rest jumped over, "What did you do?" Itachi said not letting the panic show.

"I knocked her out! This was taking too long and she clearly wasn't going to help us after finding out we're in the year 20 fucking 20"

Deidara punched the top of Hidan's head, "You idiot, she just said to me that she would happily take us all in until we figure out what to do! Hm"

Hidan pushed the two off of him, "Well how the fuck was I meant to know that?!"

"You would have found out if you didn't jump in with your own stupid ideas" Sasori said, tired of the situation already.

"Well...it appears to be okay, I would have thought her seeing Tobi would have made her run the other way or kick him again" Kisame announced in relief.

"Give it time, She hasn't seen your ugly asses yet"

"Look who is talking, Zetsu.." Hidan responds.

"T-Tobi doesn't think its a good idea to have a bunch of men surrounding an unconscious lady on the ground" he said anxiously looking out in the distance seeing a dog walker heading unknowingly in their direction.

"Looks like the idiot has more common sense than Hidan" Kakuzu retorts, picking you up as the others disappear into a more quiet area to figure out what to do now.

AN HOUR LATER

You begin to awake, noticing you're now in your own bed. Grabbing your head as you start to feel groggy now with a splitting headache You moved your hand to the back of your head feeling a very large bump, "Ow what the hell...". You sat up and looked around, realising where you are.

Huh, It was all a dream then.. That's a shame, Itachi and Deidara were really cute and Tobi was just..adorable as hell.

You hoist yourself up, noticing your attire. You're still wearing your casual clothes from your walk.

WAIT....WASN'T IT A DREAM?! WHERE ARE - -

"[Y/N]-chan drooled..hehehe"

You turned her head to the foot of the bed, to see Tobi watching you from his newly formed pillow fort he made on the floor in your room.

You jump, screeching in a high pitch voice and fall off the bed, creating a thud which causes Deidara to barge the door open to your bedroom. You're now on your knees holding the back of your head, wincing at the pain.

"Tobi give the girl some space! She gave you her hospitality so don't go scaring her as soon as she wakes up, hm!"

You jump up quickly, acting as if you never fell. Your face began reddening at the fact two men are in your room.

"Tobi is sorry, Tobi was just waiting for [Y/N]-chan to wake up and to show Tobi how to make the music come out the thingy again~" You look at your phone to see the battery completely dead, how long were you out for? That or Tobi really blitzed it with the music. You place it on charge and usher the boys out your room as you follow them into the living room holding your throbbing head.

You freeze.

You look around the room and point whilst counting, "Deidara..? Who ...What? How hard did I hit my head?!".

They're all staring at you blinking, unsure how to say hello after the awkward incident thanks to Hidan and now finding a bunch of strangers in your home.

"So..remember I told you there was a few of us?"

You take the moment to recall this, when you do remember, you bow your head to greet them, "Hello everyone, my name is [Y/N]. I'm sorry that my place is a bit small but I'll do what I can to accommodate you. In the mean time - - wait....how did we get here?"

"Deidara found a key in your bag and Hidan did some searching to figure out where you live. We didn't want you to be passed out outside with us lot around you. People would think the worse" Kisame explains.

"Wait...why..when did I pass out? Is that why I have this massive bump on my head?" You said wincing at the touch.

Kakuzu kicks Hidan forward towards you. The two of you just stare at one another for a moment. You're very unsure what's going on until Hidan quietly apologises, "Sorry for knocking you out.."

"Wait, what?"

"Hidan-senpai can't speak to ladies and instead, knocks them out! Tobi has seen him do this before"

"What, no that was a sacrifice!! Shut up Tobi!"

"How..did.. Hidan find out where I live..?" You said looking at anyone but him for the answer right now as he attempts to kill Tobi.

He pauses and turns to you "I have my ways baby ~" Hidan blows a kiss and winks at you with a smirk.

Your face turns pink at the comment, you lean over towards Deidara and whisper, "Is it safe to have Hidan stay here..?"

"He's fine. We're here and he doesn't have his scythe, hm"

"SCYTHE!?"

"[Y/N]-chan should sit, Tobi will introduce everyone! ~"

He places you on the sofa aside Itachi and Deidara and points at everyone one by one. "Tobi is Tobi, Itachi is that guy you met before, that's Deidara- senpai... The red headed, quiet one is Sasori, The plant man is Zetsu"

"Watch it.." Tobi nervously giggles.

"You have figured out who Hidan is already, the sharky one is Kisame..Don't Worry! He doesn't bite ~~ and the serious looking one over there is Kakuzu..oh and Tobi is Tobi"

You smile at each one of them as Tobi went around introducing you. They don't seem that bad, just... some aren't fully... human..looking...you'll will get over that.. You've watched enough anime to accept people have their differences inside....and out.