Meeting Reader

*Back to present*

"Where the hell are we?"

"This isn't anywhere we have been before, That's because we were pulled into that portal Tobi made"

"I didn't mean to Zetsuuu~"

"Quiet, someone's here" Kakuzu signalled for everyone to get low.

A young female with [H/L] [H/C] and bright [E/C] eyes was going for a stroll in the forest, music blaring through her headphones as she hummed away looking at the sun beams escaping the green leaves above her. It was a peaceful day for her and she enjoyed moments where she could just unwind from reality.

"Tobi where is the chest? We need to leave before somebody will see us" Sasori whispered angrily, pulling Tobi close to him by the collar.

Tobi frantically looks around. Sweat drops appearing all over him.

"NOW TOBI" Deidara whisper shouts.

"Ehhh Tobi doesn't have it.. maybe its back at the base?" He sinks into the collar of his cloak nervously. The silence grew awkward and fearful for Tobi. He flinches, awaiting to be punched by one of the members.

"Hey, You!!" Everyone's eyes widen at Hidan shouting at the nearby female walking.

Kisame grabs Hidan pulling him down, holding his hand over his mouth to keep him silent.

"She didn't hear him, thankfully" Itachi explained with relief in his voice.

Sasori lets go of Tobi. Kakuzu pinches his finger and thumb on the bridge of his nose as he tries to think of a way out of this mess and back to his money.

"Erm..guys, TOBI IS GONE" Zetsu whispers as loudly as he could to get everyone's attention.

"Excuse Tobi, miss? Have you seen a treasure chest around here? Its very important, Tobi must find the chest before he gets in trouble. Tobi is a bad boy.."

"The idiot!" Zestu lowers most of his body into the ground, hiding himself.

{Italics from here on are your thoughts}

You stand frozen in front of the strange masked man, eyes widened fearing for her life

Who is this guy? Why is he masked? Oh no..has he been stalking me? Am I about to be kidnapped? I couldn't hear anything he said with my headphones on

You slowly backed up but Tobi frantically waved his arms, to calm [Y/N] down, walking towards you, trying to reassure you.

You yelled, swiftly kicking Tobi right between the legs and try to make a run for it. Hidan bellows out a loud chuckle rolling on the floor watching Tobi winch down onto his knees in pain, not understanding why he was kicked in his special place.

"Tobi is in so much pain...Tobi doesn't even know what he did wrong" He wheezes out between pained breaths. He curls into a ball on the floor weeping silently until the pain goes away.

"Dammit" Kisame grabs Tobi, bringing him back to the others hiding behind the foliage from sight whilst Itachi uses his sharingan to send you into a genjustu, holding you still in a peaceful dream to keep you calm.

"What the hell are you doing?!' Deidara and Sasori say in unison.

"Would you rather I let her go screaming that a masked man, wearing the same attire as us jumped out in front of her, in the middle of the woods?" Itachi sarcastically answered.

"Good point, grab her before somebody else comes" Kakuzu pointed towards Hidan.

"Who died and made you queen?" Hidan scoffs as he head to grab you, "Oooo she's kinda cute too ~"

Kakuzu drags Hidan back by the collar and pulls you over his shoulder alike the bounties he collects, knowing full well Hidan's intentions after that comment.

"No fair Kakuzu, she probably isn't into old ass men like you" Kakuzu gives Hidan a swift slap on the back of his head and jumped branch to branch away to a place they could hide with the other members until they could think of a better plan for their situation.

The male members fight amongst themselves, knowing full well that Tobi's mistake has made them known in a place they don't even know where they are. It goes against Pain's orders and they're not even sure how far they are from the hideout. They might as well be open to the girl. She may be able to help.

"I can always sacrifice her if she goes screaming again"

"I could eat her"

"None of that will help us get out of here, now let's cooperate and think. Who looks the most approachable and normal in order to talk to her and then we can figure out how to get out of here?" Kisame announced.

They all look at each other. Sweat drops form at the back of Kakuzu, Kisame and Zestu's head. Clearly not them.

"Hidan?"

"No, we can't trust him not to try and convert her or something"

"Sasori?"

"I refuse"

Deidara and Itachi look at each other. It's going to be one of them but neither wish to as they don't know how to explain their situation. They don't even know if this girl would understand what they are trying to convey.

"Tobi will do it ~"

"NO" everyone shouts in unison.

You stir whilst under the genjutsu.

"Quickly decide or its both of you" Kakuzu retorted with a grunt.

"Both might be easier, but no sharingan Itachi and try to sound too bored, hm" Deidara explained.

"No art either".

They both nodded in agreement. The other members moved away from sight, but kept an eye on them incase it all goes downhill.

Itachi releases the genjustu and your eyes start to flicker open.