Sparring with Zetsu

It's a beautiful day so you decide to head into the garden and use some of the gym equipment Hidan left for you. Zestu appears from the ground by the flower beds, watering them and tending to your new vegetable patch (his veg patch really, even though he made it for you).

"Morning Zetsu, how're you today?" You smile at him before debating where to start with your new gym equipment.

I still can't get over Hidan carrying all of this here by himself..

Zetsu doesn't respond. You poke your head beside him waving your hand in front of his two toned face.

"Hellooooooo?"

"Sorry [Y/N] we're busy, don't be rude WE'RE BUSY" Zetsu sighs at his second personality. You're not quite sure what to do, which side of him do you listen to? You decide to give him the space and head back to the machine as White Zetsu looks at you with pursed lips. He comes fully out of the ground and sits watching you.

"We're just thinking of the past, when we had...an old friend to play with. You're thinking that, not me"

You perk up, tilting your head at Zetsu. "What did you used to do with your old friend?" {He's talking about child Obito so you're aware}

"We would spar together, training him for the real world"

You smirk, gaining an idea "and that's what you miss?" You get yourself up and hold out your hand for Zetsu, indicating you want him to stand up.

"What are you doing? Don't touch me"

You laugh at the two opposite sides of Zetsu. "I may not be the same as your old friend but if you were training them for the real world, how about you train me for... this world? Teach me your ways, Master!" You say bowing with a cheesy grin on your face.

Zetsu pauses, looking at himself technically going crossed eyed. With little to no heads up, you are shocked at whats happening in front of you. Zetsu separates himself into two beings; Black Zetsu and White Zetsu. You never knew he could do this. White Zetsu 'almost' looked human but with green hair and yellow eyes with some small white spikes extruding from him. Whereas Black Zetsu was just a silhoutte with eyes and no features.

"Have we scared you?"

"NO! THIS IS SO COOL!" you spurt out in excitement but then hold your mouth realising how loud you were. This makes Black Zetsu tilt his head, lets face it.. you can't tell what his emotion is but White Zetsu certainly is smiling.

"May I?" White Zetsu asks you putting his hand out, you have no idea what he's going to do but you trust him.

He covered himself around you like armour. You're stunned at this and never knew Zetsu could move this way, "We're going to help you move and spar with Black Zetsu, if that's alright with you? If you like, then afterwards we will teach you how to move without my aid" You're flashing your cheesiest grin with excitement through the gap Zetsu has made around your face so you can still see.

"LETS GO, LETS GO, LETS GO"

You're so eager to start but then suddenly shriek when Black Zetsu comes running at you ready to fight Taijutsu style.

You're in absolute awe at Zetsu's talent. "You're weak"

"I'm/She's new at this!" You and White Zetsu reply in unison, chuckling at how in sync you two are right now.

"I wasn't talking about her, I was talking about you" White Zetsu stops moving.

"Hey what gives? Get him back for the remark, Zetsu!" you say poking the 'armour' encased around you.

"Okay~ If you're sure [Y/N]" This response makes you hesitant as to what White Zetsu is planning. He melts into the ground with you and appears grabbing Black Zetsu's leg, knocking him off balance. You/White Zetsu jump out of the ground you pin him with a kunai against his neck.

"Woooooow Zetsu that was impressive! But also... such a weird sensation melting into the ground, I thought I was going to get stuck" You state nervously.

"You get used to it"

"I let you win for [Y/N]s sake". White Zetsu pulls away from you, blending back with Black Zetsu into one.

"Aww no fair" you pout, crossing your arms. He pats you on the head and tells you to wait for him a moment, melting into the ground once more. You wait twiddling your thumbs until he appears very quickly again holding out a kunai, a headband and the famous cloak. You smile a mischievous smile and hastily put the gear on and putting your hair in a low ponytail. "Hehe look at me I'm Itachi! " You say as you wipe two lines down your cheeks and putting on your best impression of a resting bitch face.

Zetsu laughs at this so much that you can't even continue to spar right now. So you take advantage of the moment and quickly run back indoors and put on your best impression for everyone in the living room. Clearing your throat to grab their attention, they look at you and your new outfit.

"It is not wise to judge others based on your own preconceptions and by their appearances." You say with the most dead pan expression on your face, having a hand poke out of your cloak, resting on the zip.

Kisame spits his drink out all over Sasori at this. Hidan's rolling on the floor laughing and Kakuzu is hiding his facial expression under his mask but you can tell from his eyes, he's silently snickering. Deidara can't take his eyes off you, "My man, she's makes you look even prettier like this" facing Itachi who is red in the face looking down at his book.

Tobi's screaming "Do Tobi next, do Tobi!! ~~" passing you his spare mask he has laying around.

You pop it on, inhaling as much air as you could. "Deiiiidaraaaaa senpaiiii ~~~~Tobi is a good boy~" flapping your arms in the air running back into the garden towards Zetsu to continue sparring.

"She got that right too...hm" Deidara mumbles scratching the back of his head.

Unaware, Zetsu sees you and reminisces at the fact you are reminding him of a young Obito. He pats you on the head at your return. "We no longer plan to eat you, We never were going to!!"

You giggle at the comment, knowing full well you made a friend in Black Zetsu today. Impersonating Tobi still "hehe, [Y/N]-chan is a good girl~".