Getting Acquainted

COUPLE OF HOURS LATER

You've been spending your time grabbing some bits for the guys; blankets, pillows and then setting up the spare room..and so on. They seem to have made themselves at home, it was a bit awkward at first, especially with Hidan but they appear to have made themselves useful.

Sasori was kind enough to fix some appliances, though he sort of just..started fixing things on his own accord. Kakuzu, Kisame and Deidara went to the shops to grab some more food and clothing for everyone to blend in a bit more. After all, they can't all walk around wearing their cloaks and that..Kakuzu needs a top that will cover his stitches from the public and Kisame needs a hoodie or something..No idea what Zetsu will need to cover his 'venus fly trap'. You had explained to them how some people might be ..surprised at them, which they don't need right now. They need to figure out how to get back. They've figured out they are still on earth, just in the future. Everything has changed, upgraded...and no sign of shinobi or chakra use in this world.

Itachi was home with you, making everyone dinner. Zetsu was watering the plants in the house and in the garden. Hidan was sulking about his scythe being missing and the fact he can't kill anyone here. There is such a thing as laws around here which took him a while to understand and Tobi was 'trying' to help you...but lets face it, he was making blanket/pillow forts for everyone. You chuckle at his sweet innocence. You figured they all must be nice people if they have someone like Tobi around...apart from the fact they're all criminals... but you get the idea and they promised not to do anything whilst they are living under your roof. At first you were a tad nervous by this information but Itachi piped in instantly saying you're in safe hands. If they wanted to hurt you, they'd be in more trouble than ever in this era. They somewhat needed you right now.

"There, you're all set! I'll let you guys decide who sleeps where"

"Tobi will be in his blanket fort!" You chuckled

"Yes that's fine with me" you say patting Tobi on the head with a smile.

"You know he means in your bedroom right? Like the child he is?" Sasori scoffed.

You shrugged "Yeah thats fine, it might stop you lot from bullying him or causing a ruckus and no offence.. I rather him than say..Hidan who would try and get in my bed" Everyone laughed at this comment as Hidan scowled but then couldn't deny it. That's just what he is like and you already got that impression from him.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

You head to the door to open it and see that the guys are back. Kakuzu nods to you and starts filling up your fridge, Deidara places the clothes they bought in the spare room to be sorted out later and Kisame heads to Itachi in the kitchen to fill up the cupboards with more plates and glasses etc. You lived alone, you never needed this many things until now. You're so thankful Kakuzu had money for everyone, much to his distaste. You were worried you wouldn't be able to take care of them all.. you have no idea how long they would be staying. Not that you mind, it was nice to have the company, you seem to get on with them so far and they were so helpful.

"Dinner is ready" Itachi called out.

You all got together to eat in the living room, seated in a circle as they gave you more details about themselves, their timeline, lives and then you began explaining what's new in the world for them to understand what they can and can't do. Hidan was NOT happy that he cannot sacrifice people here, most of all...he doesn't have his scythe with him...that breaks his heart.

Kakuzu didn't care, just as long as his money doesn't run out. Kisame is nervous about his appearance but seeing as they went out late in the evening, it was a lot quieter so less people saw him and his nerves were kept low. Poor Zetsu though has to stay inside or in the garden, you worried that people would be unwelcoming to poor Zetsu. "Its okay, we can move through the ground, the forest will be a good place"

"I don't get how people here won't accept my art! Art is...an explosion!!!"

"Exactly, Deidara... AN EXPLOSION. People will think its a terrorist attack or something! We can always set off fireworks for a special occasion, that could keep you happy for a bit longer, right?" You tried to reassure Deidara whilst he sulks into his food.

Once dinner was over, Kisame grabbed all the clothes and brought them into the living room for everyone to pick and choose what they want to have. "Here, we wanted to buy you a gift as a thank you for taking us all in" Kisame puts his hand on your shoulder, giving you a warm toothy smile as he passes you a gift box with a red bow on it.

"Oh you guy's ~~ that's so sweet! But you didn't have to! I can tell Kakuzu doesn't like spending too much money"

"Just accept the gift before I change my mind" Kakuzu retorted. He doesn't usually see a thanks or appreciation from the others, so it was nice to see you act this way. You flashed him a giant grin and opened the gift.

You gasped as you pulled the box to your face, "No wayyyyyy. Thank you guys!! ~" They had bought you some cheapish wireless earphones but as you hastily pulled the box open you noticed one was missing and raised an eyebrow at Kisame. He chuckled, "You're only allowed to use one. That way you can also hear your surroundings so you're not as vulnerable as you were with Tobi" he chortled. You reciporcated with a chuckle as well, understanding the gesture and was greatly appreciative.

You turn to see the others looking through their new clothing and decide you should go and change into some more comfortable clothing, pyjamas..obviously. You head off into your room and change into a loose fitting tee that hung over one of your shoulder and shorts. You come out your room, laughing nervously as you see Hidan topless with some dark grey sweatpants on, making a circle of cards. "Bitch we're getting you drunk tonight"

....Save me...