The Secret Lake

"Hey Kisame, fancy joining me today?" He looks at you up and down towards your attire. You're wearing a bathing suit with shorts and a short kimono covering you up. Your hair is out the way of your face with sunglasses on top of your head.

"Erm....where to?" Kisame queried having a faint smirk at how pretty you look.

"Well I was thinking this hidden lake I found in the forest a few minutes away from here, its out of sight and I've never come across anyone when I go so I think it'll be alright?" At first Kisame was anxious, he doesn't want people to get scared by his appearance, especially his blue skin which makes him insecure.. but seeing as you asked him personally, this gave him a sense of pride, "Sure! Lets head out" he smiled.

"Wait a minute, wait a minute!! How comes Kisame gets to go and we can't?" Hidan says pouting but also staring at your chest region.

"I never said you couldn't join us, I just asked Kisame first was all" you state whilst covering yourself, poking your tongue out at Hidan. The others overhear and start to get ready, there is no way they are going to let you go swimming in a bathing suit and Hidan join you. They need to watch him. Besides, it would be nice to get out of the house.

Not far from the lake -

You head towards the opening within the trees and pull back a branch pointing in the direction of the lake to the others. Tobi runs in excitement through the gap, not hearing you tell him to stop because..

*SPLASH*

You look down the cliff to see Tobi in the lake below. You sighed out and start to usher the others to follow down a small dirt pathway that gradually brings you down to a little area where you can set your things down, including the picnic Itachi made for everyone.

Everybody gets settled, Kisame runs back up to the cliff and dives off the edge into the water. You can tell he is in his element and you are glad you suggested the trip out. Itachi is hiding in the shade reading a book, Sasori broke down a tree and is in the midst of assembling a little row boat. After all, he can't get wet, he's a puppet. Zetsu has his head popping out of the ground with sunglasses on, enjoying the sun, potentially photosynthesising.

Hidan and Deidara follow in Kisame's example and ready themselves to jump off the cliff. You gave Deidara permission for one or two small explosions as long as they're not large enough to be heard by people passing by, so he used this moment to jump off the cliff in artistic style screaming "ART...IS AN EXPLOSION!".

Little did Hidan know this and had his limbs scatter across the waters. You scream in shock but Kakuzu places his hand on your shoulder, pulling Hidans parts toward him.

"Ow ow ow! You jerk, Deidara! Next time give me some warning!" Kakuzu stitches him up so he is back in one piece. As gross as this was, you're still amazed at Kakuzu being able to assemble him back to normal, no wonder why they were partners.. they're a perfect match.

"Shit, he really is immortal.." you said under your breath in awe, Hidan smirked smugly at how you were impressed with this, practically forgetting the pain momentarily.

Kisame comes out of the water and towards you, "You not joining [Y/N]?"

You grin at his appearance, taking your sunglasses and kimono off "Race you to the top!"

You run as fast as you could up the cliff with Kisame following. You've done this plenty of times before but this time you were taken back a little by the height. Kisame grabs your hand and you jump in together. As you emerge from the water you watch Kisame, he is an incredibly good swimmer. You're in awe at his swift movements as you paddle in the same spot. "Kisame you're incredible, I wish I could swim as fast as you"