Chapter 39

December 19th 2019, 10.45 PM

Allison and Mary were now at the door of Harry's house and Allison was about to knock on the door when Mary stopped her. The brunette glared at her best friend, inviting silently her to speak.

Mary: I'll leave you two alone, after his statement you need a little privacy -she said, winking.

Allison: Mary, this is your idol and even though you've seen him for a few minutes at the Meet and Greet , it is not enough, you deserve to have more than just a few minutes with him, I know how much him and the other members of the boysband means to you.

Mary: Relax babe, in general all the artists have a mini party after a concert either in a common room backstage or in a hotel room where they stay so don't worry I will be there and I will have all the time to speak to him and tell him your worst faults and stupidities ! - she replied in a mocking tone before adding:

"I'll see you later, sweetheart, and don't get too noisy inside if you know what I mean...By the way, you never told me if you did it!" , she said in a suggestive tone.

Allison: Mary!

The blondie laughed and said while leaving: "I'm kidding Ali' but seriously I'm going around I've always dreamed of walking around the backstage of a concert hall !"

Allison told her not to get lost and to come back here in half an hour. She shook her head with a smile on her face before knocking on the door. A few seconds later, Harry appeared at the doorway with a smile on his face and let Allison in. As soon as he closed the door, he grabbed Allison by the waist and turned her towards him, he removed one of his hands to put it on Allison's left cheek before gently placing his lips on the young woman's lips. He tasted Allison's sweet and intoxicating lips again, a few moments later their tongues quarrelled over which would dominate. Harry's won the battle, they kissed each other a few more minutes before separating with red and swollen lips where a smile formed again. They looked passionately into each other's eyes and it was Allison who started the conversation with a simple "Hey you, did you miss me? ".

Harry: Yes fucking too much.

Allison: Ohhhh Harry Styles swears, what a bad boy.. , she joked.

Harry: If you knew.. did you like the show and you know my last song? , he asked a little nervous.

Allison answered that yes she had loved the concert, the way he played on stage, to interact with his audience and bandmates. He had created an aura that allowed everyone, including those who were not particularly fond of him to have fun and feel good. She told him that she had seen a father who was accompanying her daughter, probably around the age of 14, before the show he was quite reluctant but pretended to be happy to please his daughter. However, during the show Allison had caught him actually having fun even if he did not know the lyrics. He understood why his little girl loved so much that young man named Harry Styles. All these words had made the singer happy but he had not yet had an answer to the most important question for him: "What did she think of the song that was about her?".

Finally, Allison ended the torture for Harry by telling him that she had been touched by the song and that the verbs "adore " or "love" were not strong enough to describe her personal attachment to this new song.
It was the most romantic thing that could be done to her and now she had a feeling that she was on the top of the world. Harry, on the other hand, was relieved of a burden when she said those words. The two lovebirds exchanged a smile before Harry embraced Allison. The young woman could not help but blush when those emerald-green orbs landed on her.
Then, Harry asked the brunette if she would fancy to take a shower with him, to which she replied with a smirk: