Chapter 6

⚠️ Please read the note at the end! Enjoy this chapter,loves!⚠️
_________________________________________

A week had passed since Allison’s number neighbor left her on read.
A week that she was asking herself a thousand questions in her head.
One week that she was reading her conversation with him a hundred times by day, hoping to find something that might have upset him. But It did not work.
She was fed up of not having answers to her questions. She could not wait another day, either emotionally or professionally.
Indeed, It had also affected her skills at work. Niall had found her very distracted and not focused on her work. So as a friend ,naturally ,he had asked her what was wrong. She agreed to tell him about her worries and showed him her conversation with Harry. She asked him after he read the conversation with a fresh look "Why would he ignore me?".

Unfortunately, Niall had no idea but advised her to send him a message to clear things up between them. It was necessary for herself and her job as well . So she decided to listen to her friend and send him a message. She still had not changed his name in her contacts, he was still "H". She quickly changed it to "Harry".

Messages:

Hi, how are you? Did I say something wrong, last week? If I did, I am so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you Harry.

After sending the message, she just had to wait for his answer. The short time she could talk to him, she understood that he was clearly not the type of person who answer directly to the message.
In general, Allison did not like that kind of person very much. She liked when it goes fast, she was not patient when she text someone. But surprisingly, she did not mind more than that about Harry, and she did not know why. Maybe it was because she did not really know him well? Or that his answers were worth waiting for? She had no idea and she was upset. Especially at this time, when her frustration is at its peak because he left her on read.

July had given way to August, which meant that in a month it would be the birthday of her best friend Mary. Mary has never had a surprise party for her birthday and she confided to Allison that she would like to have a surprise party one day. So, to mark the day for Mary’s 25th birthday, Allison wanted to secretly throw a memorable birthday party! After all, 25 years is a quarter of a century!
To forget her frustration for a while, she decided to start organizing Mary’s surprise birthday party.
She made a list of all the service providers that she have to contact , how she wants to decorate the room , the animations "male stripper or not? " ,the list of the guests ,the theme of the party etc.. She had a lot to think about and organize. It was all she needed now.

A few hours later, she had already made good progress, but she was far from finished. She did not think that it would be so complicated.
However, she was not discouraged and decided that she would do everything to achieve her goal.
Her belly began to gurgle, a sign to her that it was time to stop the preparation and have a rest.
She got up and went to prepare her dinner. That is when Allison feels that someone is missing. Of course she has friends but sometimes she needed more than that, like a boyfriend. She already had relationships but nothing serious, except one. And it was not a short one that left her with no after effects like the others. No, that one was toxic and it was difficult for her to notice and accept it. She dated Brad for 4 years, at the beginning, everything was all beautiful, all pink then the weather became gray and finally stormy.
"Love makes lovers blind ", as they say, and that was true. Allison’s love for Brad had blinded her for years and left her in the clutches of a narcissistic pervert. Mary had never liked Brad and she was right, she told Allison about it at the beginning of their relationship but she was blinded by him.
At the end, by never giving up, she managed to open Allison’s eyes about him. Unfortunately, this relationship left Allison with irreversible consequences.. she had not much confidence in herself as before, her self-esteem had dropped considerably, she no longer trusted people so easily.
At first, she was isolated from everything, just like she was with Brad. Brad had taken her away from all human contact, by scaring her old friends, except for Mary.
Allison had to cut off all contact with her family under his orders and threats. But Mary had managed to help her to move forward and she could never thank her enough for that.

Despite the vagaries of life, Allison was a strong woman and even though she had a bad relationship, today she felt better than a few years ago. And she hoped that she would be able to trust another man someday.

After dinner, she sat down on her couch. She was disappointed to see that she still had not received a message from her number neighbour, Harry. She put down her phone and switched on Netflix to watch the series "The Society".

Suddenly, in the middle of an episode, in a moment full of intrigue, her screen lit up and illuminated the living room which until now was in the darkness . By reflex, Allison took a look to see who It was and saw Harry’s first name on the screen. Allison wanted him to wait for her like he did, of course less than he does, just about 20 minutes until the episode was over.

20 minutes later, she quickly unlocked her phone and went to her messages. It’s crazy how this guy got her hooked on his messages unintentionally.

Messages:

Hi, how are you? Did I say something wrong last week? If I did, I am so sorry I never wanted to hurt you Harry.

Harry: Who tf are you? Why are you texting my boyfriend?! Leave him alone, you bitch!!

Wow she had imagined a thousand scenarios during this week, but that one was never expected.

_________________________________________

Hii! I hope you enjoyed that chapter! If someone is good at editing pictures , can you please contact me, i would like to change the cover of this story because mine actually sucks haha. I will really appreciate it.🙏❤

Anyway what do you think about that chapter? Any ideas for whats gonna happen next👀

Vote vote vote if you liked please and feel free to comment your opinion of the story/chapter and how can I improve myself 😁🥰

Have a good day/night,loves!💜

-Emilie 🎀