Chapter 36

The next morning, Allison saw Harry's message from last night. It made her happy and motivated her to overcome as quickly as possible, this dear hangover which was very predictable after last night. Then, she had answered him affirmatively that they could meet at the end of the afternoon after she finished at her office, around 6PM/6.30 PM if possible. So Harry told her that it was not a problem and he would pick her up in front of her workplace. Then , she spent her day at work and, as expected, Harry was standing in front of the door of one of his old vintage cars that Allison did not know the name of. When Harry saw Allison, a smile made its way on his face and he waved at her. Allison had smiled at him as well and got close to him to greet him with a kiss on the cheek. After greeting each other, they decided to have a quiet chat at Harry's. Allison was amazed when she saw Harry's home. Just from the outside it was magnificent and suggested that he had a lot of land for a garden or a pool, maybe both. She did not know it yet but she was about to find out. Harry had parked his car in his garage where there were also all his other cars. She was impressed by the number of cars he owned, there were of all types. For instance, some were colorful, vintages or just simple. She guessed that only in this garage , it must already have a value of thousands of pounds or even millions. Then, they went inside the villa, to her surprise, Allison found the atmosphere not very warm. The decoration was neutral, no customization to Harry's identity. It lacked character, which was too bad because it was still a very beautiful property. Harry did to her a brief visit, he had several bedrooms with private bathrooms for each and a big living room. There was also a large kitchen, a screening room, a fitness room , a jacuzzi, an indoor heated pool, an outdoor pool in his large garden. But there was also a studio where you could find several instruments like a piano, some guitars. There was a writing desk and also a space dedicated to recording. After the visit, Harry had asked the pretty brunette if she wanted something to drink. Allison said:

"Just a glass of water, please"

Harry nodded before going into the kitchen to prepare Allison's beverage and serve himself a glass of whiskey.
He joined her a few minutes later with the two glasses in his hand, giving Allison hers before settling in the seat in front of her. Allison had thanked him and complimented the beauty of his home. It was Harry's turn to thank her before he started doing a bit of small talk for a few minutes like "How was your night yesterday ?c", "Wasn't it too hard this morning? ". Allison answered his questions and it was now time to talk about the reason, why they were both there. It was Allison who spoke first.

Allison: By the way, about yesterday I am sorry for the messages, it seems that alcohol makes me say some stuffs to you..

Harry: It's okay and I'm kinda getting used to your late night messages,
he laughed.

Allison smiled and could not help noticing the little dimple that had formed on Harry's face when he had laughed. She thought it was cute, she also loved his perfect smile with his two little buck teeth.

Allison: It shouldn't become a bad habit then, she said. But even if I wasn't in my normal state, just wanna tell you that I really meant all these messages. But I'm gonna explain them to you again, now that I am in a sober state of mind, without spelling or syntax errors .. Yeah I read again my messages and I'm still ashamed, she said laughing at the end.

Harry had reassured her once again and Allison told him all of her thoughts and worries about this deal not like the others, if you can put it that way. She had asked Harry if he saw her as a "beard" or if he was looking for something really serious with feelings and emotions. She wanted to make sure that they were in sync. And they really were, Harry had reassured her once again and told her that he was falling in love with her and that this contract will not change his feelings. He will be with her to get to know her more, and not for her to accompany him to such a place so that paparazzis would photographed them and doing Harry some promo. During this exchange, Harry had moved beside her and looked into her eyes, holding her hand and gently stroking with his thumb, back of Allison's hand. It had touched Allison and convinced her of the sincerity of the young singer's words. She confessed to him that she thought she was falling in love with him too. She told him that she could not define her feelings but that one thing was certain, it was that she liked him strongly and she wanted as much as him, to get to know each other better. Allison had intertwined her fingers with Harry's. After this exchange, gentleman as Harry was, brought it to his lips to place a gentle kiss on the back of his beautiful Allison's hand while looking into her eyes. Allison had started smiling and her cheeks had taken a more rosy tone, it had not escaped the eyes of Harry and he started to smirk. He liked the effect he had on her, even with a simple kiss on the hand. But it was mutual, Allison had not said her last word yet so she got closer to the handsome man. First, she caressed his cheek and gently went up to his hair where she passed her hand through his curls and gave him a little massage. She loved his hair, especially his silky curls. Just this simple gesture had an effect on Harry and was enough for him to close his eyes and hold back from humming a little "hmmm". Allison kept doing it for a few seconds while she was slowly bringing her face closer to Harry's. When she stopped, Harry opened his eyes again and discovered the closeness between their two faces. He smiled at her, she smiled at him, they looked into each other's eyes. And then, Allison noticed that Harry's eyes were starting to go back and forth between her eyes and her mouth. Unconsciously, she began to do the same and bring her face closer to his. He leant his forehead against her, their eyes were closed and their mouths slightly opened. It was Harry who took the first step by moving slightly away, delicately placing his hand on Allison's cheek, he moved his face and closed his eyes again when his sweet, rosy lips meet Allison's sweet, silky lips. They exchanged a quick and shy kiss before moving slightly away again. A few seconds passed looking into each other's eyes before it was Allison who took the lead and kissed him again.
The kiss quickly became less shy and turned out in a makeout session.
The two lovebirds pulled back to catch their breath before smiling foolishly.

It was around 7.30 PM, so Harry offered to Allison to stay for dinner and why not, spend the evening with him if she was not too tired. Allison had then agreed by telling him that she should head home again in about two hours and a half to make up for the night of sleep she missed yesterday. Harry nodded before going to order something on UberEats. They spent the evening in the living room, cuddling and watching a romantic comedy on Netflix and exchanging here and there a few smacks or stolen kisses. Then, Harry drove again to take Allison home around 10 PM, as agreed before coming back to his home. He got a feeling of emptiness when he came home, for a few hours his villa was "alive" thanks to Allison's presence and now, he was once again alone. It had done him good to have company, even more if it was Allison's, he really enjoyed this evening. He was also relieved that she had decided to give him and their potential relationship a chance by accepting this "deal". Besides, he did not forget to let his manager know. Allison was satisfied of that day, especially the end, because the workday was hard but it ended well with the evening that she spent with Harry. Allison and Harry, that night, slept with a rested head and stars in their eyes.

_________________________________________

Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Feel free to vote and comment , it would mean a lot!🤗

Hope you are having a nice day/night and see ya in the next chapterrrr !🥰

Stay safe and TPWK 💛

~E ⚘