Chapter 20

September 4th 2019, 3 PM

D-Day had arrived for Mary, today she would blow one more birthday candle and turn one more year and it was not one of the least. Indeed, Mary was turning 25 today. Of course, It was Wednesday, so she was not going to do a big party today but probably this weekend, surrounded by her friends. However, she had no idea what Allison had planned for her this weekend..
For now, she was at the bedside of her father’s hospital room.
Unfortunately, he was still in a coma and the doctors did not know when he would wake up or even if one day he would wake up..
She talked to him, she told him about her days, her plans, while holding his hand and shedding a few tears from time to time. But today she did not do that.. today was her day and she hoped that he would wake up on her birthday,for her, It would be the most beautiful gift, she did not care to receive the latest fashion dress, or to have a new Chanel bag etc.
All the money in the world was not worth it than her father’s awakening. So, by still holding his hand, tears rolling down her eyes and her gaze fixed on her father’s face without expression, she begged him to come back to them soon, that his awakening today would be the best gift he could have offered her for her 25th birthday. She kissed him on the forehead, then slowly moved away from the hospital bed. She looked one last time at her inert father’s body, hoping for a sign from him, a sign that he was awake, or a sign that he is hearing her.
Mary had heard that people who were in a coma could hear everything that was said around them but she was not sure of that information. She left the hospital and came back home to prepare herself for the family dinner in honour of her birthday which was hosted in her grandparent's house.

"It will not be the same without you, Dad...", she thought.

For Allison's number neighbour, Harry, it was a little more cheerful. Maybe it was the fact that his career was going well, that he had shot the next two video clips of his new album in Mexico and Scotland a few days ago. Now, he was back in London, he was excited, excited to release his album soon, to share it with the fans, to go back on tour, to have fun on stage, to see his fans etc. But what made him very euphoric was a person, especially a young woman named Allison.
He could not get her out of his head, he was constantly thinking about her and he could not wait until the day he will meet her. He thought he lost her when he told her that he had lied about his identity. When he thinks about it, it is the stupidest thing he ever did.
But he did not give up and set up this childish challenge in order to meet her as soon as possible. He was a bit disappointed because he was not able to meet her in less than a month because she had decided to go to a birthday party in Manchester and not to go with her best friend to his secret show in London. But he understood and respected her decision, he had found an alternative to meet her as soon as possible through this game. Whether she wins or loses, he will find a way to meet her..
And after all, she did not know who he was yet. They was not aware of it, but whether it was Allison or Harry , each one helped the other in their professional project. It is not just Allison who was inspired by her relationship with Harry. But also, Harry who is inspired by Allison, she is like his muse, he is inspired when he thinks about her. He does not know yet if the songs he writes to her will be on his third album or not, but right now he is overflowing with ideas. He was calmly relaxing on his couch when he got a message from Louis, one of the band members of the boysband he was in a few years ago.

Messages:

Louis : Hey , isnt she the girl that you have a crush on but dont want to admit it?

*send picture*

Harry: Hi, first I am not crushing on her and yes , that's her why? How did you get that picture?

Louis: Whatever, I have just met her and her bestfriend Saturday night :) Really gorgeous tho, I understand why you want her Hazz 😏

Harry: What?! And  you re telling me this only today?! Where did you meet her? Did you tell something about me? And dont you dare touch her, you already have a girlfriend,Tommo!

Louis: Yeah I forgot about that but her bestfriend asked me to follow her on Twitter and I have just seen her tweet thanking me with a pic of her and me and Allison and me as well :) You jealous?😌 *send picture*

Harry: Fuck You Tomlinson 🖕 and you didnt answer to all of my questions..

Louis: TrEaT pEoPlE wItH kInDnEsS .. and I met them at the new nightclub which opened recently and no dont worry I told nothing about ya to her but I kinda stared at her strangely so she probably think that I am a weirdo now!😂

Harry: Alright thank you , weirdo :)

Louis: You are the weirdo there, Styles. Anyway I have to go now , Eleanor is calling me, byyeeee !

Read

Harry was a little jealous of his friend because he had the chance to meet her before he did..

"Why does she always go out in nightclubs? " he thought.

He had been fond of these places but he was not interested in partying in nightclubs anymore.. after all she was only 23 years old. He looked at the picture of Louis and her and, at this moment, he would have given everything to be his friend that night..
He detailed every stroke of her face, for him,she was a woman with an incredible beauty. He looked at her one last time before turning off his cell phone and headed to his studio. He was inspired once again..

_________________________________________

Hiii here is the new chapter!

1st Harry's POV there!! What did you think about it? Do you want more of them?🤔❤

Anyway, hope that you enjoyed it and feel free to comment and like please it would mean a lot 🙏🙏🙏💌💌💌

Have a good day/night my lovely readers and hope to see ya in the next chapterrr !☺️Probably coming soon 👀

~ Emilie xx