Chapter 22

Mary was thrilled, she did not expect that at all. It was the sweetest thing we could have done for her!
Of course, she was not surprised not to see a person in this crowded place..her father,but she quickly erased this thought from her mind and jumped into the arms of her best friend, Allison. She told her dozens of times:
"Thank you, Ali!" but as well "You’re the best!", "You could not give me a better gift!", "You really have the best ideas!", "Thanks to you, my 25th birthday will definitely live on in my mind for some time to come!", "It means a lot to me that you remembered that little detail" etc.
But that’s what Mary really thought right now. She was so grateful to Allison, not only was she there in her darkest times but she created magical moments to share with everyone. Thanks to this party, Mary could enjoy and spend time with her family, her friends etc and yet she had not seen anything and did not expect everything Allison had planned for her..

But right now, Mary was enjoying the here and now of life. Then, after thanking Allison, she went to greet her family and friends, thanking them for coming and helping Allison get everything ready for tonight. The rest of the evening consisted of eating at the buffet, sipping a few cocktails here and there, doing speeches in honour of Mary from Allison, her mother and some of her friends, playing alcohol games or just games which was all meant in good fun and many other things. It was half past midnight, members of Mary’s family had left, in order to let the young people end the night between them.
Then,Jake spoke, while sitting Mary on a chair in the middle of the room.
He blindfolded her with a black blindfold and told her that she should not take it off under any circumstances until she was told to. Mary did not understand what was going on her friend's mind. Sometimes, Jake could have some pretty weird ideas which she was even more worried about, so she asked Jake.

Mary: What the hell are you doing, Jake?! Why did you blindfold me? I swear to god that if this is another one of your stupid ideas, I will kick your balls as soon as I can!

Jake laughed and reassured her that everything would be fine and that she would thank him later. The bell of the house rang, Allison went to open and welcomed the mysterious guest.
She raised the sound level of the music so Mary does not hear coming the special guest who had settled in front of her, ready to run the show.
It was at this moment that Jake took off the blindfold of Mary’s eyes, who at the sight of the surprise guest, her eyes grew to their widest proportions and her mouth was open, leaving her speechless for a few seconds before she starts smiling. She had in front of her, a very attractive guy, disguised as a firefighter. Because yeah, Mary had always fantasized about firefighters, that is why Allison had chosen a stripper disguised as a firefighter who ran the show and Mary had enjoyed it very much.. Allison had recorded the whole performance but also the reaction of her best friend to the discovery of her special guest, it will give them memories to tell later.
Jake went to Mary and said, "Oh it was not my idea, it was Allison’s by the way!". Then, Mary turned to Allison and glared at her before laughing and gently slapped Jake on the top of his head. The male-stripper had left a few minutes ago, leaving alone again, Allison,Mary and their friends who kept having fun until the end of the night in the most famous nightclub of London "Cirque Le Soir ".

September 21st 2019, 4 PM

Two weeks had passed since Mary’s surprise birthday party. Two more weeks where Allison discovered every day a new clue about her number neighbour, Harry. She had some leads and she became even closer with him, at least by messages but it was only a matter of time before they met.
Allison was excited, and let’s not talk about Harry who almost counted the days before the challenge deadline. This girl that he had never seen made him lose his mind, driving him crazy, but it was reciprocal. He just hoped that once she finds out who he really was, she will not run away, she will not abandon him like the others. He would not mind, but he knew that he would be heartbroken again..
In a little over a week, he would perform after a few years of absence to write and record his new album at his first secret show in London. He was stressed and excited to let the fans discover and listen to his new songs.
In fact, he remembered that normally Allison’s best friend would have to be there to see him.

"If only she had decided to go with her", he thought.

But it was only a matter of days before he met HER and he could not wait for that moment. He had some relationships before, serious or not, but he had never had an experience like this. He had never met a girl by message, a stranger, who knew nothing about him. She could get to know him for who he really was, Harry, a 25-year-old young man and not Harry Styles, the famous guy that every tabloid talks about, the "womaniser",
"one of the richest british man".
The young man was tired of girls that approaching him for the person he was not, just because he was "rich", because he was "famous", because he was "sexy", because he was this, because he was that. Harry has seen it all!
He was 25, and he was thinking about settling down with a woman for the rest of his life, finding the right one, not a one-night stand. Then, he hoped that Allison was that kind of girl, that girl who would not judge him or
who would stay with him for the person he was, his values, his humour etc because she would have gotten to know the real Harry by message and not face-to-face where she might have been influenced by his image in the press, his money etc.
For her part, Allison felt the same way, of course she was not famous but she hoped to find someone who would make her laugh even in the darkest times, someone who would hold her in his arms, someone with whom she could have serious discussions when it is necessary and sometimes childish conversations. Someone who would love her for the person she is, with her flaws and qualities and not just her body. It is all she felt when she text her number neighbour that she probably loved more than a friend.. and she was falling for him a little more everyday.
Speaking of him, she had just received a new message from him, probably the new clue.

Messages:

Harry❣: Here is your 23rd tip: you already know me and mentionned me before in our texts ;) .H

Harry❣: Tick Tock,Tick Tock, you have 8 days left, by the way xx .H

_________________________________________

Hey guys! Im back with a new chapter! The meeting between Harry and Allison is comiiiing !👀

What do you thing gonna happen next? 🤔

Feel free to comment, vote and give me your feedback, it would mean a lot!🙏❣

Who's going to see Louis at his tour next year?🦋

Anyway, have a lovely day/night and hopefully see ya in the next chapter! 🌻🍉

~ Emilie xx