Chapter 35

November 1st 2019, 1 AM

It’s already been a few hours since the band of friends entered the nightclub.  There was a crazy atmosphere, the party was in full swing, there were people talking in the VIP corner, others were at the bar , waiting that the waiter serve them another glass of alcohol while flirting with the person next to them. Others like Allison and Mary used to dance on the dance floor. Sometimes, their movements were no longer too coordinated or did not look like much of anything but they did not give a fuck. Allison was getting thirsty so she told her best friend that she was going to the reserved table with their friends. Mary nodded without really understanding what Allison was saying to her because of the volume of the music and because she was too busy to sway against a handsome stranger on current music. Allison rolled her eyes and laughed at the blonde’s altitude before going to join the boys and greeted them again.

"Hiiii beautiful boys,nice to see you again, I am thirsty ,can you give me a drink pleaaaase? ", she told them.

Niall: Looks like that someone is already drunk here .. give her some water, it will do her good with the alcohol she has in her blood. The poor girl will not assume tomorrow at work!... he laughed.

All the boys laughed  and said :
" That's for sure ". Allison protested that she did not want water and was capricious. Yeah, she could be as capricious as a child when she was drunk.. However, her friends were now used to it and did not give her a chance, so after many attempts, they managed to make her swallow a glass of water. Allison pretended to sulk them and glaring at them , but it did not last long.
Jack had been dying to tease her all evening about the pictures of her and Harry a few weeks ago in some magazines, he could not wait any longer and thought it was the "right time" to break the tension. So he spoke, laughing :

"So, Allison you’re becoming a little starlet now with Styles ".

Allison sighed and said:  "Don’t tell me about it.." , she continued without realizing that she was revealing to her  friend all those thoughts that were buried deep inside her. And that,in fact, were the solution she had been seeking for weeks that is to say the solution to Harry’s question and the solution to the question "What do I really want and need? ". Jack pointed out to her that in fact she had just revealed the answer unwittingly and that now ,she knew where she was and what she expected from this situation.

"Yes, you are right! Oh my God, I have to tell him! ", she replied.

Jack: Yeah but wait tomorrow, you still have alcohol in your blood and I remind you that you and alcohol are not good friends... and plus do I have to remind you WHO you texted the last time you were drunk and HOW did you feel once you realized your "boo-boo" ?

Allison rolled her eyes at his remark, she was very aware about what he was referring to , it was that time at the very beginning , when she had sent annoying messages to Harry when she was drunk and then how ashamed she felt. She knew that deep down Jack was right and that she should listen to him but sometimes, Allison could be very stubborn, that was one of her flaws. Plus, if you add alcohol to her stubbornness, it could only fail. So she hardly listened to Jack’s remark and faked a desire to go to the bathroom to send what she had on her mind to Harry. Indeed, it was very immature of her, but what do you want.. we can be very childish by being drunk...

November 1st 2019 , 1.45 AM

Harry had just finished writing a new song. Indeed, it was one of those evenings where inspiration was there, that the ideas of lyrics, melodies, guitar chords " flowed like water " . He had spent all his evening in his studio rehearsing the songs of his new album which he is supposed to release in a few weeks. He also played new guitar chords, created new piano harmonies, wrote new songs or at least part of it.
He had not seen time pass and it was when he raised his head to the clock on his wall that he realized how much time he had devoted to this and how late it was. He turned off the room before heading to his bedroom and private bathroom to brush his teeth and undress, just keeping his underwear to sleep. He went to bed and when he wanted to take his phone to see if he had received any new messages in the evening, his cell phone started to vibrate and he saw Allison’s name popping up. In the beginning, he had a feeling of joy at the thought that she was thinking about him and with the simple idea that she had sent him a message. Then, it was a feeling of worry when he looked at the late hour.
He did not wait any longer to open their conversation and it was finally a relief when he understood that Allison was awake at this late hour because she was partying and she was probably, based on her messages, not in a sober state. He still read her messages but did not understand much. There were quite confusing, he was confused. He decided to send her a message:

" Hi Allison, you are probably drunk right now and I must admit that it is so confusing, I don't really understand what you meant because well, your drunk state make you forget how to speak english properly 😂 So what about a meet up tomorrow afternoon to talk about everything? Xx Enjoy your night and stay safe, feel free to call me if you need help, a ride home or anything else. Goodnight love ❤ .H "

After sending this message, he answered to his other texts, mainly from his mother and sister but also from some of his friends before falling asleep.

On the other side of town, Allison and her friends kept partying a few more hours. Allison and Mary came back at Mary's house around 3:00 in the morning, as well as they could. Some falls had been narrowly avoided either it was in the street or on the stairs of Mary’s house. It is a good thing that Allison was now a bit less drunk and she was able to prevent Mary from falling from time to time. By the way, their little trip had not failed to end in the bathroom, where Allison was holding Mary’s hair while this one.. eliminated much of the alcohol in her system. Anyway, one thing was certain.. It's that none of them would assume the next day, or rather in a few hours...

_________________________________________

Hiiii lovies! I hope you all are okay and enjoyed this chapter!🥰

Feel free to tell me your opinion about it, to vote and comment it would mean a lot 🤗🥺

Have a nice day/night and see ya in the next chapterrrrr! 🤍

~E