'Uhm...' I wondered how to say it without giving it away. 'Wear... swim wear with normal clothes... You know?' I asked awkwardly.

'Uhm, not exactly.' He scratched the back of his neck.

'Just put on some trunks and a shirt.' I said.

'Okay.' He nodded.

It was suddenly very awkward.

'Well, I'm going to go get ready back at their place.' I gestured to the door.

'Oh yeah, of course- bye.' He waved.

'Bye.' I smiled, walking backwards and out of the door before turning back around and skipping quickly down the stairs to the entrance.

I put my shoes on at the door and exited the house, before skipping over to the car and revving my engine. I drove back to the others' house as fast as possible, knowing I had wasted time by engaging in a conversation with JJ.

After parking in the drive, I ran up to the house and opened the door, taking my shoes off and running into the room where I had wrapped the presents. I grabbed the skirt out of one of the bags, and ran up the stairs to where I could hear the girls laughing and talking. 

I opened the door and walked quietly inside, standing by Laura who was putting on some blush.

'You got them?' Laura asked.

'Yep.' I held up the clothes.

'Great, but I think you should start to get dressed now.' She advised. I nodded my head in agreement. I walked to the private bathroom and stripped out of all of my clothes, and put on my clothes before I walked out of the bathroom and saw Talia struggling to put her extensions in. 

'Need some help?' I asked.

'Nah, I think I'll just pass on the extensions tonight.' She sighed, before eyeing me. 'But I'm guessing you need some help with hair and makeup.'

'Not with makeup.' I shook my head. 'Because we are going to jump into the sea, I don't want to have a ton of smudged makeup. I'll just put on some waterproof mascara and maybe some orange lipstick.'

'But hair...' She said.

'Please could you?' I asked.

'Say no more.' She grinned. 'So, what do you want?' 

'I was thinking about some plain, brushed out curls?' I said vaguely.

'I get you.' She nodded, picking up a curling iron and gesturing for me to sit. I sat down, facing a mirror and dresser. On the dresser, was a makeup kit. I looked at it, wondering whether it had lip gloss or waterproof mascara.

'It's mine.' Talia signalled to the makeup, not taking her eyes off of my hair. 'Use anything you want- just try not to move too much.'

'Thanks.' I smiled, pulling it closer. I rummaged through it, trying not to use too much force and break anything. I pulled out a matte orange lipstick, and some clear lip gloss. I smeared some of the already used orange lipstick onto the back of my hand, also squeezing out some lip gloss, and mixing them together until I had a transparent orange shade. I patted the orange lip gloss on my lips, spreading it evenly across with my finger.

After that, I picked up a tube of 'waterproof Estée Lauder' mascara, and applied that to my lashes. 

'I'm going to brush the curls out now, so sorry in advance if that hurts.' She said, laughing a little. She ran the brush through my hair, loosening the curls. 'Your hair is in really good condition.' She commented.

'Thanks, but I have seriously broken ends.' I replied.

'They aren't so broken if you take the length of your hair into account, because longer hair usually means more split ended. Your hair is barely split ended.'