Where we are heading from here

Sorry about the lack of updates on what we are writing and additions to the story. Life got the better of us, but we finally have enligh time to focus on this story and make it what we want it to be. We are currently in the progress of rewriting the story from the start to make it better. There are a lot of new things that you can expect from the updated story. First of all, there will be more character development and growth for each person. Second of all, there will actually be a plot. Before we were aimlessly writing without knowing where it was gonna lead. Now, we have a plot. We have conflicts and resolutions to keep you, the readers, interested in what is going on. We have also decided that due to what happened in October with Woojin leaving Stray Kids, we found it best that we should separate him from the members in our story as well. We support Woojin but we arent going to act like he is still part of the group. He will be mentioned in the story for a brief moment, but he will not be a main character nor will he be as involved in the other members lives. We hope that you understand where we come from with this. We are rewriting this to make it more enjoyable to read for you and more enjoyable to write for us. Thank you for your understanding. We will have updates out very soon. We appreciate every comment, read, and like that we have received and we hope that you will stick with us through the updates as well.
Thank you,
The Authors