ch. 37 ✰ moonlight love

Start from the beginning

Finally, Akash makes his way to the porch door and expertly slides it open, leading me inside. He slams the door shut behind us and eagerly leads me to the bed, and I feel my heart excitedly thrusting against my chest, blood pumping up and down my veins as they pulsate with energy and exhilaration.

I yelp as he pushes me onto the bed, my back hitting the soft mattress as his six-feet tall figure towers above me. The wind blows around us, the birds cawing behind us, and I can hear the waves crashing onto the surface. But I don't even focus on that right now. All I can focus on is the lust and desire masked on Akash's face, how his blue eyes trace my body so deliciously, as if he wants to devour me right now and then. Apprehension and angst grasp my mind, and I have never ever felt this nervous to sleep with someone. Usually if it's someone I don't care about, then I just usually get it over with and forget it ever happened, like a one-night stand.

But Akash? He is a whole different story.

His oceanic and blue orbs study me so intensely, and he suddenly straightens up to unbutton his button-down shirt. All of it. I intriguingly watch his expert fingers unclip the buttons, and once the last one comes undone, he tears it off of his shoulders, revealing his engraved and well-built chest. Tattoos inked into his abdomen and arms are portrayed in front of me, and his abs glisten in the dark, as if they were radiating against the moonlight. His biceps flex as he abruptly leans down on the bed, reaching towards me, and I just stay there frozen as his face comes up to me.

"Your turn," he breathes out, his lips curling into a smirk.

I try to pull myself together as Akash's face is inches from mine, suggestively looking down at my body. C'mon, Advani! What happened to the blunt, never beats around the bush and confident Reeya?! Get it together!

Taking a deep breath, I slyly nod my head and place my fingers on the zipper right in the middle of my flaring pants. I zip it down, watching the material come undone, and my heart races against my chest as I see a glimpse of my black lacy underwear.

Finally, I peel it down my legs, revealing my tan and shaved skin that smells like coconut lotion. I press my lips together as I place my pants on the other side, and now my fingers move up to my top. But then, Akash blurts out, "I got it."

I raise my eyebrows at him, slowly moving my fingers away from the zipper on the back. "Y-you got it?" I ask.

He just nods his head, gesturing for me to turn around, and I obey. I close my eyes, dying to feel his fingers touch my bare skin.

His soft breath brushes the back of my neck as he swiftly moves my brown hair to the side. The cool air and also his breath tickles me, and I take a deep breath to hopefully compose myself. Suddenly, his fingers grab the zipper and slowly pull it down, and my impatience gnaws at me.

For what seemed like three years later, my top leaves my upper half, revealing my strapless black bra. I feel Akash's breath stop tickling my skin, and I feel his breath heaving a little bit. Anxiety fills up inside of my stomach, as I am dying to figure out what happens next. What is he going to do now?

And, to my sudden surprise, his hand wraps around the back of my neck, craning my head towards him as his lips clash against mine. I lean back as he leans in, kissing me. Hard. His hand comes undone around my neck and switches to my thighs, turning me around and pulling me towards him. I instantly wrap my hands around his muscular back and straddle him, feeling his hands come onto the back of my thighs, up the straps of my underwear, and travelling up onto my back, feeling his fingers tickle my bare skin. I arch my back, a soft moan escaping me as his lips run down my neck, marking his territory with love bites.