// twenty-one//

•Stay Still•

••••••

••••••

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

••••••

"I J U S T D O N' T T H I N K I' M H A P P Y W I T H Y O U A N Y M O R E."

These words were the last thing anyone who loved someone so deeply, passionately and hopelessly wanted to hear, but it was out. And Reina couldn't force Ander to change his mind. This was his first honest response and even if it broke Reina down, she remained passive, wanting another explanation.

Call it hope or obsession, she was sure this wasn't the main reason why Ander was distanced, and all she wanted was to know the truth. All of it.

Ander stared at her profile and Reina felt her cheeks burn, eyes hurting from keeping the tears inside. She had to stay strong, Reina didn't want pity. "Is it my dad?" she then questioned, slowly meeting his hurt brown eyes, but Ander stayed quiet, not telling her anything. He just couldn't, even if this conversation seemed like their last. "Or me? Did you finally realize how fucked up my family and I are?"

"Reina, it's not, you're not fucked up," he sighed deeply, wanting to reach to take her hand, but Reina herself didn't allow him. Ander had no idea what he was doing, but he was only digging himself a deeper grave.

"Am I suddenly too weak for you?" she then asked further, just waiting to hear that one single thing he kept as a secret from her. It definitely wasn't just that he wasn't happy with her, Guzman wouldn't have seemed like she had shot someone. "Because if so, just make up your damn mind and tell me."

Ander was quiet again, looking everywhere just not at her so Reina felt a deep sting in her heart. And even when she saw how deep down their relationship was, she couldn't end it. She just couldn't say these words, because she still loved Ander. Being without him made her feel like life was ending, and his words, these words that showed how done they were still made her pathetic self hope that this was just a phase. 

Reina sighed painfully, feeling a sob stuck in her mouth as she faced him one last time, wanting to leave as soon as possible. "I'm not gonna believe it's only tennis or your dad, or the damned drugs you're taking."

Ander watched Reina stand up quickly, wanting to dash off as she always did. His instincts of guilt kicked in so he rose on his feet fast and grabbed her by her waist. Reina whimpered when he spun her around and kissed her passionately, leading her on something that wasn't true. Ander knew how fucked up it was to do this, just when she was finally understanding his real feelings, but he had to see for himself that he truly didn't feel anything.

youngblood // elite 1.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें