// fourteen //

•Fuck You•

••••••

••••••

T H E  P A R T Y was slightly interrupted, but the quieting of the music was like heaven to Reina's ears as she stood by another doorway, eating chips from her palm. Nano and Samuel stood by their Dj booth as the older spoke into a mic, gaining attention. "Hey, you motherfuckers, be quiet!" he exclaimed, leaving Reina to chuckle under her breath.

The chips she ate were unusually delicious since she wasn't a big fan of junk food usually. Susana didn't let her girls eat a bunch of nonsense so a change of nutrition, not the healthiest kind, was mouthwatering. "My brother and I have some poetry for you. Is that okay?" Nano asked, shrugging calmly. "If not, too bad. It's our house. Hit it!"

Samuel began to beatbox then, Nano getting into the groove, which made Reina see how laidback these guys were. "Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah," Nano began, a cigarette in his hand staying there as he began something like rapping. "Passions, brothers, and blood. I have plenty balls to bust this jail. If money doesn't count. If my accounts are erratic."

Reina listened with a growing smile, actually enjoying his quickness. "The reason for my hopes, is not to stop making mistakes, my life is an extreme, and you say no. How to ash my cigarette, or throw away a banana peel, I don't want any money, I prefer a heart..."

Nano continued before finishing as people cheered, making Reina do the same. She found his words hard hitting and true, because she felt similarly with Alejandro or even Ander. Her dad controlled her, eventually teaching her how to control Ander. Reina never saw herself like that before, but telling Ander not to do drugs without even knowing why was a suffocating thing, especially when she hated her dad's control.

That's why Reina began to search for her boyfriend, but before she could find him, she stumbled upon Guzman, who stood in the kitchen, trying to make himself a drink. Reina was surprised he was still there, but she was definitely sure why he stayed. If he saw her, she knew some intervention would come her way, but at the same time, Reina disliked seeing him be lonely.

Reina stopped to see Guzman pour the remains of alcohol out of a plastic cup, taking a tissue to wipe it diligently. A small smile appeared on her face as she watched Guzman fear germs or whatever diseases he thought these people carried. The blond frowned in disgust, reaching to take a bottle of whiskey before his eyes settled on Reina, eyes widening upon seeing the redhead.

It was too late to back down so Reina approached her surprised friend, chuckling at his expression. "If you think you'll get ebola here, you won't," she joked dryly, Guzman giving a good sniff of the insides in the bottle.