// five //

•Lover of Mine•

••••••

••••••

B E F O R E  Reina could even open her mouth to call out Ander's name, Guzman appeared there faster, wrapping his arm around Ander with an angry look on his face. His move caused Reina to slow her steps as she listened to the two friends speak. "Can you explain to me why you brought the influencer?" Guzman asked dully, his arm still around Ander's neck.

"You brought the girl, right?"

Reina groaned under her breath, realizing Ander was already drunk by the slur of words that left his mouth. "It's my house, Ander," Guzman answered him so Ander pursed his lips, clearly trying to convince his best friend otherwise.

"I don't know. He really wanted to come. Nothing's going to happen," Ander commented so Reina finally walked over to them, immediately gaining the boys' attention. "This whole crusade of yours against them is ridiculous. Hello, my love."

Reina felt confusion overflow her as soon as Ander stood straight at her, smirking as he took in her appearance, but even if he finally stared at her as at his girlfriend, Reina realized it was the affect of alcohol rather than her looks. "Look, Reina, we're in the middle of something," Guzman told the redhead, but Ander scoffed, wrapping his arm around her waist, making Reina tense at how good his touch after a while felt.

"You have something you wish to say, you say it to the both of us."

Guzman then clenched his jaw, giving Reina an unsatisfied look so she looked down for a second, but with Ander by her side she felt much better. "I forgive you, okay? Because you're really drunk. But I wouldn't have betrayed you like that. Never!"

Reina frowned slightly upon hearing Guzman say that, but to Ander it still seemed like a bunch of bullshit. Ander let out a laugh, staring at his best friend in stupid amusement that made Reina feel uncomfortable, but she remained silent, letting the two men talk. "What betrayal, Guzman?" Ander asked then. "What betrayal?"

Guzman looked appalled by Ander's new outlook as he finished his glass and tightened his hold onto Reina, who placed her hand on his to make him calm down. "Fucking champagne! Where's the beer?" he asked before turning Reina around to walk with him.

The redhead groaned, which Ander heard so he sighed deeply, stopping abruptly as he spun her around all of a sudden. "Wow, now you seem okay with me," she snapped silently so he only gave her a pleading look, blinking a few times to stay as sober as possible. Reina herself sighed, still too weak to argue with him. "Why did you bring them here?"

"Seriously? You too?" he sighed, wanting to loosen his hold on her, but she wasn't quick to let him let go of her. Ander stared at Reina with an unfamiliar feeling as she sighed deeply, swimming in his attention that she had missed quite a lot.