Chapter 18 part ii

That can't be good...

A scream escapes my mouth as the general rips his sword from my body, causing blood to gush out of the open wound. I collapse and I cry as my body hits the ground. My vision is foggy but I can see him smile menacingly as he laughs and turns away. I hold my hand over my torso in the spot I was stabbed, trying to keep as much blood in as I can, but I'm weak and my grasp does little to nothing.

"WIND!" A familiar voice calls out.

Lloyd finally appears in front of me. He drops his sword and kneels down to my side. He holds be gently as I cough and wheeze up what feels like blood.

"Ohno-ohno-ohno-" Lloyd sporadically lets out under his breath. "What do I do?!" He cries.

"Lloyd..." I manage to whisper.

"What?"

"Remember... remember when we first met?" I look him in the eye.

"Yeah... why? (Y/N), what does this have to do with anything?!" He chokes as he holds me tighter.

"No... when I met the real you. In the closet," I whisper softly.

I see the expression on his face as he thinks back to the time I saved him when I was hiding in that janitor's closet at school.

After coming to the realization, he looks at me with a look of determination.

"I need you to do for me what I did for you..." I say as I hold onto his arm as hard as I can, not that it's very hard considering how weak I am.

Lloyd nods at me.

"I love you, Lloyd. I love you."

And that's the last I remember...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

...

"Uhg..."

"I think he's waking up."

"Really? Lemme see!"

"(Y/N)?"

My eyes slowly open to a large white room that's nearly blinding. I squint my eyes and lift my arm up above the bright light aiming down right on me as I try to observe my surroundings.

"What happened? What's going on?" I ask, still not able to see straight from the light. But then my eyes suddenly adjust and I see that I'm surrounded by all my friends. And my boyfriend, of course.

"(Y/N), you had me so worried," Lloyd sighs with watery eyes.

"Am I in a hospital?" I ask more questions. That's all I have. Questions. "How did I get here?"

"Do you remember what happened?" Nya asks.

"What was it like to get stabbed?" Kai leans in, but then Nya punches him for the inappropriate question.

"Stabbed?" I ask as everything starts to come back to me. The only thing I can remember is the sound of my own scream and the blood running down my body and then my mouth... so much blood. "Oh no..."

"It's okay, (Y/N)... It'll be okay," Lloyd seems more emotional about this than I do. Of course, I don't know the severity of it yet.

"What happened... where was I stabbed?" I ask.