Every move is urgent between us, and I've never known Zak to be so vocal, but I love every moan and pant in my ear as he moves us wall to wall, changing positions, grabbing my body and letting my nails drag down his skin.

The seat in his shower which he usually uses for shampoo is cleared by one swoop of his hand and he sits, letting me take over, relinquishing the control again. When I begin to lose rhythm, he slows us down, savouring the moment.

Our moans bounce off the walls until we both finally finish, with me now sat on the shelf, holding his body against mine as he tells me his legs have gone.

"I can't move even if I want to," I tell him.

He hits the shower off, leaving the hot air to cool and give us both a chance to breathe through the steam. "You're shaking."

"It's not from the cold." I tell him, making him chuckle.

Slowly, we both make it out the shower, get into towels and almost crawl to the bedroom. Laying on the bed, I look at Zak and laugh as he begins chuckling to himself.

"Stop it. What is so funny?" I ask.

"I have some fucked up kinks. But you bloodied? Who knew that was going to happen?" He asks, squeezing my leg.

"That was something, I've got to admit." We, together had never gone against the most basic rules of sex. The first as it should always be, is consent. The other was protection.

"My legs have never given out." He says mainly to himself and the ceiling, probably looking to God for some answers of his recent jelly legs.

"The power of the pu-." His hand covers my mouth.

"Don't say it."

Taking his hand away I laugh "So no round two?"

"I mean.. Give a guy a break and we can see what happens but-."

"Oh my god, I'm kidding." I reply, scooting over the bed and laying my head on his chest.

I don't know how long we lay here on the bed for, basking in the afterglow, listening to the sound of the waterfall in the swimming pool and the sound of peace, but it must be a while because Zak has a nap and wakes up, wanting to talk.

"Can I wear panties for this?" I ask sitting up, still seeing then sated look in his eyes.

"Let's both get changed because if I see any more skin, talking is going to be out the window."

We both change and then make tacos after I've cleaned the last of the blood off the floor. Sitting on the couch, we both stare into the back garden where Gracie is sat up next to the waterfall, enjoying the sun.

"Do you ever think that there is so much to cover, that you don't know where to start?" I ask him.

"Thank god you understand.. I've sat here trying to work out where to begin."

"When you met Mia?"

"The beginning, probably the best option." He says holding me a little tighter. "She came to the museum one day, tried causing a scene outside, but my security got to her and brought her into the office. Normally they'd escort trouble makers off the property, call the police if we had too. It when I recognised her, I had them get her.. You had a bad night, tossing and turning, your seizures happened almost every day, so I knew I had to put something in line to stop this stress on you. Which is when I offered her money, to say goodbye and leave town."

I listen as he continues "She didn't tell me how bad things were for her, just said that in order for her to do that, she is going to need more money than what I had in my wallet. So I asked her to name a price."