Vegito X Pregnant!Reader (Part 2)

Normal P.O.V

Vegito was walking back to his little appartement After a tired day of working and searching about his beloved....

(Y/n)....

It's been 2 years since she ran away... 2 miserable years since she left him...

Vegito wouldn't stop searching for her. He searched everywhere. The Saiyan destroyed his old house and now he's living alone in a appartement.

It's not (y/n) fault. It fact it's his own fault. He abandoned her. He rejected his son. He cheated on her with his ex-wife.

Vegito wiped away his tears and continued walking. It's over... We won't see his woman nor his son.

But, he can't stop searching for her! He can't! They're his family! His thoughts git interrupted by someone bumping into him.

"I'm sorry..." Vegito shook his head and looked at the stranger. It was a beautiful woman, wearing a blue dress and holding a little baby in her arms.

He looked at her face. She's quite familiar.... And it hit him....

"...(y/n)..." Hé whispered. The woman looked at him up and down and said. "DonI know you?" She looked confused.

In these 2 years, Vegito, the handsome man changed a lot. He became pale and his hair became longer than before.

"Of course you know me! I-I'm vegito!" He said. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she took a few steps back. "N-no... Not you..." She mumbled.

Vegito saw the fear in her eyes he appeared in front of her and pulled her petite body to his chest. He was shocked to see his lover like that. He couldn't hold his tears anymore and started crying and sobbing.

(Y/n) grabbed her baby close to her. She was scared and also happy that Vegito is in front of her. Hugging her.

She slowly warped her left arm around his waist and pulled his closer to her. Her son (s/n) cooed and giggled when he saw his mother smiling.

Vegito pulled away a bit and looked at the baby in her arm. "M-my son?" He asked. (Y/n) nodded her head and looked away.

"May I hold him?"

Again (y/n) nodded and put (s/n) on his arms. Vegito looked at the baby he rejected 2 years ago. His son looked just like him. But he has (y/n)'s beautiful eyes.

(S/n) looked confused at his father. He grabbed his father's face in his little hands and cooed.

Vegito laughed and hugged the baby tightly. He looked back at his woman and saw her crying. He pulled her to another hug and kissed her head.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered between sobs. "Please forgive me."

"Take me out to dinner, then I'll forgive you." (Y/n) smiled at him and kissed his cheek. "Okay then. Let's go home."

The end~

Me: part 2 is done!

Astrel: Wow! I always love happy endings!

Me: Me too! I hope you all enjoy the one-shot. I'll continue writing the other requests! Bye!