Frieza X Chubby!saiyan! Queen!Reader (Part 2)

Normal P.O.V

It's been two days since Frieza visited planet Vegeta. All that time, He was thinking about a way to get rid of the king...

He decided to destroy the planet since lord Beerus is going to take a nap for 39 years.

"This is great... I'm going to get rid of this monkeys... But first, I must save my (y/n)." Frieza smirked. He took a spaceship and flew towards planet Vegeta.

WITH (Y/N)...

You smiled when you saw your oldest son Vegeta walking outside the training room. You giggled and hugged him. "Hey! Mom!" He blushed deep red. "I know that you don't like my hugs." You smiled sadly at him

"I'm the prince of all the Saiyans... Of course I love your hugs." Vegeta mumbled and pulled you to another hug.

"Aw~ My little baby!" You kissed his cheek and forehead. "Mom..." He covered his blushing face. Suddenly, You heard someone running towards you. "(Y/n)!" Your eyes widened when you saw Frieza. "Lord Frieza!" You bowed in respect along with your son.

"Let's get out of this place. Lord Beerus is going to destroy the planet!" Frieza pulled you along with Vegeta to a spaceship. "What?!! What happened?! I can't leave the planet! What about Tarble and My husband!" You yelled with Tears running down from your eyes.

"Dear, I took your newborn son to the mothership and my soldiers are searching for King Vegeta." Frieza kissed your cheek. "Don't worry, This spaceship will take you to a safe place." You nodded your head and hugged your shocked son.

TIME SKIP...

It's been a few hours since you arrived  on the Mothership. Vegeta was sitting with a sleeping Tarble in his arms while you was watching the space from the large window, deep in your thoughts.

"Don't worry mom. I'm going to protect you and Tarble with my life." Vegeta smiled at his mother. "I know son, I know." You whispered.

"Queen (y/n). Lord Frieza arrived and wants to meet you." A random soldier said. You nodded and followed him.

Frieza smirked and sat down on the couch. He heard someone knocking on the door. "Come in." He said.

(Y/n) walked in. "Welcome back Lord Frieza." You bowed. "Close the door behind you and come here." You did as he said and walked towards him.

"I'm sorry (y/n). We didn't find your husband..." You covered you mouth. "My dearest!" You yelled.

"I was late..." Frieza got up and pulled you to his chest. You hugged back and started crying. "Don't worry dear, I'm going to protect you with everything I have." He kissed you head. "Will you be my wife?"

You blushed and pulled a bit. Tarble is still a little infant and needs a father by his side. Vegeta also needs someone to train him. Frieza was always nice and gentle with you. He saved your life and your Son's life.

"I'll marry you." You Nodded your head. "That's my woman." Frieza pulled you to a lovely kiss and you kissed him back.

'A new life begins...' you thought.

~the end~

Frieza: hey! I told you I don't want this!

Me: I don't care! This was requested by Sketch2006 and this is the last part!

Frieza: Why Am I here?

Me: to read your one-shot of course!

Frieza: this is-

Beerus: *glares at Frieza.* Shut up.

Frieza: o-okay...

Me: bye bye My lovelies~ hugs and kisses ❤️❤️❤️