|Vegeta x Daughter!Reader (Part 1)|

"Dad! Look at this!" (Y/n) ran towards her father, Vegeta.

(Y/n), the twin of Trunks. She has Blue eyes, just like her mother, Bluma. But unlike Trunks, she has a Black, Saiyan hair like her father. When she was born, Bulma was so happy, she wished having a daughter. But Vegeta was so angry. He wanted two boys, not a boy and a girl...

(Y/n) didn't understand why her father was so distant. She always wanted his attention. But, she couldn't get it. So, she decided to work hard and to train non-stop to make him proud.

Today was the day....

(Y/n) finally managed to turn Super Saiyan! She ran happily in the long hallway towards the gravity room, where her father was training Trunks. She opened the door quickly and walked inside. "Dad! Dad! I'm now a super Saiyan!" (Y/n) turned SSj and looked at Vegeta who stood up with his arms crossed. He glared at the young half Saiyan.

"You're still a pathetic excuse of a Saiyan!! A Super Saiyan or not, You still weak!!" Vegeta yelled with hate in his voice.

The poor girl looked at her father then at her Brother Trunks who was looking at Vegeta with shock and anger. (Y/n) looked at the ground so she can hides her tears. "Why do you hate me...?" She quickly left the Gravity chamber.

"Why did you say that to her?!?!" Trunks yelled at his father. Vegeta glared at his son. "Shut up brat!!" He yelled back. "Go back to train!!" Trunks shook his head and continued his training. Vegeta looked at the door.

'Why do you hate me?'

Vegeta shook his head and continued his training...

~Time Skip~

It's been hours since the accident in the Gravity chamber. Now, it's the dinner time. The family sat down on the table and started eating.

"Where's (y/n)? I didn't see her all the day?" Bulma asked. "She's in her room. I'm going to get her." Trunks get up from his sit and walked upstairs to his twin's room.

"Oh! Vegeta, (y/n) is now a Super Saiyan! That's amazing huh?" Bulma asked happily. Vegeta stopped eating and looked at his food.

"Why do you hate me?"

For some unknown reason... Vegeta felt some pain in his chest... Suddenly, he heard Trunks running towards them. "She's not here!!" Trunks yelled with tears in his eyes.

"What do you mean?!" Bulma asked. Vegeta got up and looked at Trunks. "Speak up boy!!"

"She ran away! She's not in her room and her clothes are missing!!" When Vegeta heard his words, he ran quickly towards his daughter's room.

He punched the door open and opened her closet... The half of her clothes were missing. Vegeta tried to find her.... But he couldn't Sense her ki...

"N-no... It can't be..." Vegeta's eyes widened. He remembered the day she came to this life... He remembered how fragile, how soft, how pure, how cute she was... Unlike Trunks, she has Saiyans potential. But he couldn't dare to admit it... He didn't treat her well.

Now, his only daughter is gone...

Vegeta hugged his knees and started crying... "She's g-gone... M-my d-daughter... (Y-y/n) is gone..... What I did....."

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

Me: done...

Vegeta: *silent*

Goku: *cries* It's really sad!!!!!!!

Beerus: *eats pudding* What is going on?

Trunks: *glares at Vegeta*

Astrel: You have many requests Houaida...

Me: I know... I don't have that much time... Anyway, bye everyone! Hugs and kisses~