👻The last Halloween: Part 5👻

BACK TO GROUP NUMBER 2

"The library is so... Huge!" Marcarita said. "Guys.... I think I found something." Chichi yelled. Jiren and Vegeta walked towards her." What?"

"Look!" Chichi removed an old desk. And she found a secret door. "You Did it!" Vegeta said happily. "Thank God." Jiren mumbled. Everyone ran to them." Finally! We can get out of the school!" Belmond yelled. "But, what about the others? We must tell them." Pan said. "First we must get out, then we must tell Zeno-oh-sama about everything. And after that we'll return to save the others." Mojito explained. Everyone nodded their heads. Pan was looking at Mojito with a little blush on her face. ' He's a genius.' she thought. "Um... May I ask, are you Whis's brother?" Pan decided to ask him. Mojito looked down at pan, and smiled. "Yes, my name is Mojito, pleasure to meet you." Mojito grabbed her hand and kissed her softly. "T-thank you..." She whispered. "Are you alright? Your face is red." Mojito askes. He put his hand on her cheek. "I-I'm Fine!! Yes! I'm fine!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WITH GROUP 1

"Ahhh!!!!" Everyone were running for their lives. "HE'S REALLY FAST!!" Quitela looked behind to see the monster was still chasing them. "Leave us alone!!" Vados was crying. "I'm still too young!" She yelled. "Stop crying and keep running!" Everyone yelled.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Houaida, I'm hungry." Goku whispered. "You're always hungry!" I yelled. "Shh!" Hit put his hand on my face. "What's wrong? I mumbled.

"Listen closely.." he whispered. I heard something moving inside the wall. And also many footsteps. We prepared ourselves. The wall was moving. And out if nowhere. A secret door appeared. "Uh! We did it!" I heard a familiar voice. "Wait... Is that..... Chichi?!" Goku yelled. "Goku?! What are you doing here?" Chichi ran to her husband and hugged him. "Dad!!" Goten and Gohan walked to their father. "It's good to see you again father." Gohan said. "Same to you."

"Pan?!" I yelled. "Houaida?! Good to see you girl!" Pan walked towards me and gave me a hug. "Shonen?! You're also here?"

"Yeah! Me and Luna!" Shonen smirked. "Is this Vegeta? " Vegeta turned his head away. "Don't be rude! Say hello!" Bulma yelled at her husband. "Nah! Don't worry Bulma." Luna said. I laughed. I was happy to see everyone safe. My thoughts got interrupted by Jiren walking towards me."Who are you?" He asked. "My... Name is Houaida." I whispered, blushing. "What do you think you're doing?" Hit stood in front of Jiren. "Hit, it's okay, he just asked a question." I stood between them. "It's not time to fight each other. We must work together. So we can escape this nightmare." I said. The both nodded their heads with a little blush. On their faces.

"Where did you get this?" Belmond asked Toppo. "We found this axe and the guns in the headmaster's office. And the knives in the cafeteria."Toppo explained. "There is a monster who is trying to kill us..... His name is The demogorgon." I said. "What?! Really?! Dyspo asked. "This girl over there said that there is monsters who looks like dogs was chasing after her." Bergamo pointed towards Pan. "I have a name you know." Pan whispered.

"Raise your hands and don't move." A deep voice said. Everyone turned around and found..... A tall man holding a Sniper. "Leo?!" Vegeta yelled. "Holy shit! It's you Geta!! It's really dark here! I thought that all of you Are some other monsters! " Leo walked to towards us. "Houaida! Sweetie! You're here!" Leo wrapped his arms around me. "Oh! Leo! I didn't expect to see you here!"

"I was in my apartment. Watching a scary movie. The last thing I remember. That the hero of the film was holding a Sniper. Just like the This one " Leo explained. "Now what?" Asked Cocotte. "We must find the others, then, let's prepare ourselves for the war." I said. "A war?" Jiren asked. "Yes. Mortals VS Demons."  I whispered smirking.

AlkaAmi

Zakuro_shonen_2000

Luna_Shadows1101