Bardock X Human!Reader

"Again... Thank you (y/n) for the help." Bulma looked up at you smiling. "No problem! Besides, We need to save the future right?" You smiled back at her.

You're (y/n) (l/n). A human Girl. You're a scientist. Bulma is your boss, so basically, you Know the gang.

Today, Trunks, or should we say: future Trunks appeared in weird device called the time machine. He told everyone about what happened in the future, then this Goku Black came from the past. And after a long fight... The Time machine get destroyed.

"Bulma, please go and check the program." You jumped inside the time machine. Bulma nodded and she started working on the program. "Uh... It didn't work... Let's try this." She pressed few buttons. "Did it work?"

"No, Bulma. It didn't-" suddenly, The time machine started shaking. The door of the machine closed. "(Y/n)! Get out!!" You heard Bulma yelling. You tried opening the door. "I can't!!!" The last thing you saw is Vegeta, Future Trunks and Goku running inside the lab before everything around you disappeared.

"No!!" You yelled. "What I'm going to do!!" You sat down and started crying. "Bulma... Everyone, I'm so-" Suddenly, The Time machine stopped moving. "What Happened?" You got up slowly and looked at your surroundings.

You were in a different planet. That's for sure because the sky was red.

The door of the time machine opened. You jumped out. "What a weird place..." You whispered. "Who are you?" A deep harsh voice asked you. You turned around and saw....

The most handsome man in your life...

He was muscular, very muscular. He looked exactly like Goku. He had a skar on his left cheek. You noticed his armor.

"H-hi, my name is (y/n). I'm a human from planet Earth." You introduced yourself. Bardock eyes widened in shock. "From Earth?!" He yelled. You nodded your head. "I know it's weird, but, I'm from the future. This device is the time machine. I went here by accident.... Are you a Saiyan?" You whispered the last part.

"Y-yes! Yes I am!! How did you know that?!" Bardock grabbed (y/n)'s shoulder. "Easy man! My boss's Husband is a Saiyan. His name is Vegeta. And also there is another Saiyan, with the name of Goku!" Bardock looked shocked. "Prince Vegeta is alive?! Thank God there is Saiyans alive..." He yelled happily. While looking  at you. "My name is Bardock, I'm a Saiyan from-"

"Planet Vegeta. A big lizard with the name of Frieza destroyed the planet and Killed millions of Saiyans. I Know all of this. I even meet him! The stinky Lizard get killed." Bardock laughed at what Happened to that murder. "Who killed him! Please tell me!" Bardock asked happily. "Well, Goku killed him... I think his Saiyan name is...... Kakarrot?"

"KAKARROT?!?!?!"

"Yeah, Kakarrot, do you Know him?"

"Y-yes... He's my son..." Bardock whispered. Tears of happiness ran down from his face. You looked at the Saiyan and without thinking, you hugged him. Bardock smiled a but and hugged back. "I must find a way back home. There is a very big danger."

Bardock looked confusion. You spend the rest of the day explaining everything to him and in the meantime, you were trying to find a way back.

"FINALLY!!!!!" You yelled happily, The time machine started working. You jumped inside. "Hey! Bardock! What are you doing down there?!" Bardock looked shock. "Come with me!"

"Okay!!" He jumped inside. "I'm going to Meet my son soon." He whispered. "Happy?" He looked up at you while nodding his head. "Yes, I'm happy, thank you."

The End~

Astrel: done! Bardock what do you think?!

Bardock: it's good... But... Where is Houaida?

Astrel: she's at Universe 11.

Bardock: what Happened?

Astrel: Jiren's missing... We didn't find him in any place...

Bardock: I hope he's okay... Anyway, Bye Everyone!!