Goku x Reader x Gohan (Part 3)

After meeting Goku. You, Him, Gohan and Goten spent the hall day training. You learned the Kamehameha easily. The Saiyans were impressive.

"Thank you Gohan! You have a very nice family!" You said smiling at your new friend. Gohan blushed a bit and looked down. "Thanks, (y/n)." He mumbled. "Again, Thank you about today. I gotta go now. Bye!"

IF YOU CHOOSE GOHAN

"Again, Thank you about today. I gotta go now. Bye!" Before you was able to move. A hand grabbed your wrist. "Wait." Gohan stopped you from moving. "What's going on?" You asked nervously.

Gohan looked up at you. He pulled you closer... And gave you a hug. Your face was red like a tomato, and Gohan noticed it. He pulled away. "(Y/n).... I Know that we don't know each other so much, but....." Gohan grabbed your chin. Your eyes widened in shock when Gohan's lips met yours. It was a little, sweet kiss. Gohan pulled away but you kissed him back while wrapping your arms around his neck...

After some minutes of kissing. The both pulled away blushing. "(Y/n), can you be my girlfriend?" He asked. You nodded your head and kissed his cheek. "I love you Gohan."

"I love you too."

IF YOU CHOOSE GOKU

"Again, Thank you about today. I gotta go now. Bye!" You said waving. "Bye (y/n)!!" Gohan replied and closed the door. You decided to fly back home.

Time skip

Finally, you make it back home. You opened the door and entered inside. No one was in the house. Your parents are at work. And your brother is training in the mountains. Anyway, you walked slowly upstairs to your room. You jumped on your bed. "Goku...." you Whispered. "He's really handsome..."

"I Know I Am." You jumped from the bed at took your fighting position. If front of you was Goku?!

"G-Goku! W-what are you doing here?!" You yelled hiding your red face in your hands. You felt arms around your waist and you found yourself laying on the bed with Goku on top of you. Before you was able to talk, Goku kissed you. You kissed back. You both were enjoying each other. Goku pulled away and walked to your bedroom's door and unlock it. He walked again towards you while taking his clothes.....

And let just say..... You spend the most beautiful night with your boyfriend, Goku.

The end...

Me: and done!

Zamasu: It's good. *Drinking tea*

Black: not bad Houaida!

Hit: you did a great job. *Glaring at Jiren.*

Jiren:..........

Goku: Jiren? Are you alright?

Jiren: *walks away.*

Gohan: uh... What's wrong with him?

Me: No idea... And I don't care!!

Goku: but, You're his best friend!

Me: not anymore.... He was ignoring me all the time! I tried to talk to him, but he just walks away!!

Gohan: calm down Houaida, I guess... Until we meet again! Bye guys!