Goku x Reader x Gohan (Part 1)

Me: Goku... Gohan?

Goku: yes Houaida?

Gohan: how can we help you?

Me: you both got a request from @kittenthesupersaiyan

Astrel: How about you do this request in 3 parts?

Me: how?

Astrel: the first part will be a Gohan X reader part. The second will be a Goku X reader and the finally part the reader will choose between Goku and Gohan!

Me: good idea! So let's begin!!

{In this story. Gohan and (y/n) are teens. And Goku isn't DEAD!}

ENJOY 😁😁😁

#######################

Today was my first day here in West city. And also......

My first day at my new school. I was on my way to the orange start high. I really missed my friends. Finally, I got there. I still had a few minutes until class started. I went to the very back in the corner of my new classroom. Students started walking in.
.
.
.
.
.
Class went by fast and now it was lunch. I sat at a table alone, away from everyone and quietly ate my food. A black haired boy sat in front of me. "H-hey... You're a new girl here?" I nodded and continued eating. "Nice to meet you my name is Gohan." I looked up at him and saw him blushing. "My name is (y/n), it's nice to meet you Gohan." I put out my hand for him to shake it and he took it.
.
.
.
.
The lunch was great! Gohan was such a gentleman! How sweet of him! But sadly, the bell rang....

"It was nice talking to you (y/n)! See you later!" Gohan said. 'I wonder do I have any classes with her?' he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I put all my stuff on my desk and sat down. A random boy sat next to me. Well... I didn't pay attention because I was drawing.

Yes....

I was drawing and writing things, like how to work on my training, how to control my ki. And also create new names for my new attacks.

"(Y/n)!! I-I didn't know that you are a fighter!" I recognized that voice immediately. I looked up to see Gohan with a shocked face. "Well, everyone had secrets right? I didn't know that you were in my class."

"Me too! What a surprise! Wait... Why in very back?"

"Memories of my old school." I said with a sadness. Gohan gave me a warm smile. "Don't worry, now you have me. By the way, wanna go to my house after school? We can spar!!"

"Why not? But I won't be easy on you.." I said smirking.

"I won't."

##########################

Me: Part 1 is ready!

Goku: *runs towards me punching Astrel out of his way*

Astrel: HEY!! STUPED MORTAL!!

Vegeta: you Baka!! I-I'm s-sorry Lord Astrel! Please forgive this idiot!

Astrel: hmpf.... *Smirking and looking toward me*

Me: what do you want?

Astrel: *whispered* can you make a Lemon between me and you~

Me: *faint*

Hit: call the Hospital now!!!

Gohan: well dear Reader. The next part (y/n) will meet my dear Father!

Goku: don't forget to vote and comment!

Cell: *walks in* did she go?

Gohan: you mean Houaida? Yes, why?

Cell: *runs towards the camera* FOLLOW ME ON MY INSTAGRAM AND ON MY FACEBOOK!! HAVE A NICE DAY AND BUY!!