Yandere!Daishinkan X Reader

Normal P.O.V

You got up from the bed tiredly. Nothing is making sense! Why did he capture you?!! He's an angel! He's the grand priest! He's daishinkan!!

You're Goku's friend, (y/n). You met Zen oh Sama and Daishinkan two weeks ago when the Saiyan asked you to go with him.

From the moment Daishinkan saw you, he falls in love with you. He became possessed by your beauty. He started watching your moves all the day and in the meantime, he started killing every men you knew except Goku. And after finishing his job, he captured you and mated with you.

"Good morning my rose." Daishinkan walked towards you and kissed you deeply. You punched him away from you and yelled. "What's wrong with you?!! You killed my friends and took me from my planet!!"

"Shut up or I'm going to destroy your lovely planet." Daishinkan grabbed your hair and kissed you again. "You belongs to me dear." He whispered.

"No! Leave me alone!" You yelled and slapped him. He moved his head so you won't feel any pain on your hand. "You're staying here forever... Breakfast is ready." He got up and walked towards the door. You glared at him and refused to leave the bed. "I said breakfast is ready!!"

"Okay." You got up and walked beside him to the kitchen. You looked in awe at all the delicious food in front of you.

"Come here." You saw Daishinkan sitting on a chair. You nodded and walked towards him. He pulled you on his lap and started feeding you.

After eating the breakfast, Daishinkan decided to take you to Earth on a 'Date'. So, here you are, trying to choose the perfect dress.

"Try this." You heard Daishinkan behind you, turning around you gasped when you saw the dress in his hands.

" You heard Daishinkan behind you, turning around you gasped when you saw the dress in his hands

(Choose one!!!)

(Choose one!!!)

"T-thanks.." you whispered and tried to took the dress from his hand. "Give me a kiss first." He smirked when he saw your blushing face. "W-wha-" Daishinkan interrupted you by putting his lips on yours.

"You're delicious...." He whispered. "No one can take you away from me... You're mine and mine only!" He pulled your hair roughly and kissed you again. You moened and tried punching him away.

"My mate!" He slapped you and you fell on the bed. Daishinkan started removing his clothes quickly. "W-wha about the date?!" You asked.

"After having some fun~"

~The end~

Daishinkan: *blushing deep red.*

Me: Yandere Daishinkan... I like it!

Goku: This was requested by Kimiii000

Astrel: I hope that you like it.

Me: don't forget to vote and comment! Requests are still open!